DJI GS Pro missing images
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans9fe646dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 421503 ft
Brazil

Hi,

Today i was doing a areal mapping job, and several times i lost connection with the aircraft. As I understand when the Drone is doing a mission from GS Pro it should continue so even if the connection is lost.

When i returned home, i noticed that there where serveral imagens missing (rendering my mapping useless) and they seem to coincide with places I lost aircraft signal.

Is this an expected behaviur? For me it totally kills the usefullness of the app.
2017-7-30
Use props
X-ACTO!
lvl.2
Flight distance : 837799 ft
United States

restart everything move to a new location and put all settings on defult fixes all of my problems
2017-7-30
Use props
fans9fe646dc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 421503 ft
Brazil

Ok, but still, should it keep working even if it is disconnected from the remote?
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know which drone do you use? What's the FW version of the FlightController?

FW version of the FlightController could be confirmed at Setting -> Help -> APP Version, Click APP Version once then the FC Version will be shown in place. (GS Pro, not DJI GO)
2017-7-31
Use props
s.blanc
New

Japan

Hello,
I used DJI GS PRO with my phantom 4 Pro last week. Everything was ok until the drone stopped taking pictures, I didn t lose the connection. Then the drone took pictures again and came home.
I often use DJI GS PRO and it was the first time I had this issue.
Do you know the reason ?
Thank you
2017-10-9
Use props
Hynekel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370479 ft
Japan

Having same issues here. But not just a few images; complete "jumped" flight lines. Is there a solution please??? It's 2019 September and the issue is still happening. Please tell me why DJI or others!!??
2019-9-1
Use props
Hynekel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 370479 ft
Japan

Any help resolving this greatly appreciated.
2019-9-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules