DJI Customer Service
1221 3 2017-7-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LevitatedMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106404 ft
United States

To those who are from DJI and can possibly make a difference...

Please fix your customer service, I as a new customer am disappointed. Aside from purchasing a $2,000.00 piece of equipment which does not work properly due to poor firmware upgrades, I've attempted to have a very minor issues with my case which came from you guys fixed. The minor fix was to send me a new strap that holds down the propellers in the Inspire 1 case because when you folks assembled it, you stuck the strap to a plastic bag and not to the foam. After 3 attempts of trying to get this situation fixed, I said fu** it and fixed it myself.

Please, if you're going to continue to produce products...please maintain a high level of customer se
2017-7-30
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the unpleasant experience, have you kept any photos about the issue? If so, please show us the picture and case number to make sure we are on the same page. Thanks.
2017-7-30
Use props
LevitatedMedia
lvl.2
Flight distance : 106404 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-30 22:07
Sorry for the unpleasant experience, have you kept any photos about the issue? If so, please show us the picture and case number to make sure we are on the same page. Thanks.

I do have photos, however when I asked for a case number both times I was told "just contact us and give your email"... Then the last time I was told I would get an email from you guys (DJI) and got nothing so far...
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

LevitatedMedia Posted at 2017-7-31 07:17
I do have photos, however when I asked for a case number both times I was told "just contact us and give your email"... Then the last time I was told I would get an email from you guys (DJI) and got nothing so far...

Then please post the pictures here.
How did you contact our support? Via phone? email? online chat? What did they say about your issue?
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules