I can't download the new firmware update
2249 16 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

I tried many times already to update for the new firm ware because my Osmo mobile device is not working, but when i update, it always failed to download the firmeware. Anyone can help me to solve my issue. Thanks
2017-7-31
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

I need some help here guys...i cannot use my osmo mobile already..hayz!..
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Have you tried to update the firmware by DJI Assistant 2?
Please download and install it in your computer, connect Osmo Mobile to DJI Assistant 2, login your DJI account and then update.
Here is the link to download DJI Assistant 2: http://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads
2017-7-31
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-7-31 22:13
Have you tried to update the firmware by DJI Assistant 2?
Please download and install it in your computer, connect Osmo Mobile to DJI Assistant 2, login your DJI account and then update.
Here is the link to download DJI Assistant 2: http://www.dji.com/osmo-mobile/info#downloads

thank you for your help. I did try this already just now and it downloaded the new firmware version which is 1.6.0.80 but unfortunately, both the shutter button and record button still cannot use(not functioning). and another issue is that the "Auto Calibration" is not functioning as well( i click "Start Calibration" like i always do, but this time not working). I Really need help, as I need to use this device this coming Saturday and for every Saturdays.
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-1 03:42
thank you for your help. I did try this already just now and it downloaded the new firmware version which is 1.6.0.80 but unfortunately, both the shutter button and record button still cannot use(not functioning). and another issue is that the "Auto Calibration" is not functioning as well( i click "Start Calibration" like i always do, but this time not working). I Really need help, as I need to use this device this coming Saturday and for every Saturdays.

The Bluetooth didn't work very well, please remove the Osmo Bluetooth list in the settings of your mobile phone and then detect the Bluetooth again to see if the problem persists.
2017-8-2
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-2 02:05
The Bluetooth didn't work very well, please remove the Osmo Bluetooth list in the settings of your mobile phone and then detect the Bluetooth again to see if the problem persists.

ok thanks...i just try and it works now the shutter buttons and record buttons..unfortunately, the "Auto Calibration" is still not functioning it always stock not even get 1% on the calibration process. Any solution to this issue? and also, when i try to use multiple time laps from lower left towards upper right, it will not continue, it will just stop and it advise(pop up notice) to reboot the gimbal(i tried few time, it still the same)...I need help,   
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-2 07:50
ok thanks...i just try and it works now the shutter buttons and record buttons..unfortunately, the "Auto Calibration" is still not functioning it always stock not even get 1% on the calibration process. Any solution to this issue? and also, when i try to use multiple time laps from lower left towards upper right, it will not continue, it will just stop and it advise(pop up notice) to reboot the gimbal(i tried few time, it still the same)...I need help,

Did you mount your mobile device well? Was the gimbal balanced before powering on? What mobile device do you use?
2017-8-3
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 01:30
Did you mount your mobile device well? Was the gimbal balanced before powering on? What mobile device do you use?

Yes, I mounted it very well, I balance the gimbal very well before powering on and im using iphone 7 (without phone case) like i usually do.....When i do the Auto Calibration, it will start initially like usual and it will turn the phone down(the screen of the phone is facing down) and it will start the % counting but it will not continue (not even 1%) instead the last arm of the gimbal(where my phone attached) is actually shaking(unusual movement of this part of gimbal arm(only this part, the rest ok)) and then the end part of this arm(thing that can turns) is quite hot....In conclusion, the process never finish because it stock and the last gimbal arm is quite hot(only this arm, the rest are ok)....please help, i appreciate it. thanks
2017-8-3
Use props
gabec123
New
United States

I am not seeing DJI GO for iOS v3.1.5 in the app store?
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

gabec123 Posted at 2017-8-3 12:12
I am not seeing DJI GO for iOS v3.1.5 in the app store?

APP Store will only show the latest version of APP, and it will be V3.1.13.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-3 05:58
Yes, I mounted it very well, I balance the gimbal very well before powering on and im using iphone 7 (without phone case) like i usually do.....When i do the Auto Calibration, it will start initially like usual and it will turn the phone down(the screen of the phone is facing down) and it will start the % counting but it will not continue (not even 1%) instead the last arm of the gimbal(where my phone attached) is actually shaking(unusual movement of this part of gimbal arm(only this part, the rest ok)) and then the end part of this arm(thing that can turns) is quite hot....In conclusion, the process never finish because it stock and the last gimbal arm is quite hot(only this arm, the rest are ok)....please help, i appreciate it. thanks

I have feedback this issue to our engineers to see if it can be solved without sending in, I will come back soon one I hear from them, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-4
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-4 02:21
I have feedback this issue to our engineers to see if it can be solved without sending in, I will come back soon one I hear from them, thanks for your patience.

thank you for your help..i really appreciate it a lot.....I really need it to be fixed....Thanks
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-4 05:02
thank you for your help..i really appreciate it a lot.....I really need it to be fixed....Thanks

We have confirmed this situation with engineers, sorry to tell you that it cannot be resolved remotely, the unit must be sent in for repair.
2017-8-4
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-4 18:47
We have confirmed this situation with engineers, sorry to tell you that it cannot be resolved remotely, the unit must be sent in for repair.

thank you for your help...I just check with the receipt and this device is still under warranty cause i bought it last December 04, 2016. I appreciate if you could advice me what to do and where i could send this device so that it will be repaired as soon as possible. Please, let me for more details.  
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-5 18:47
thank you for your help...I just check with the receipt and this device is still under warranty cause i bought it last December 04, 2016. I appreciate if you could advice me what to do and where i could send this device so that it will be repaired as soon as possible. Please, let me for more details.

Please send an e-mail to support@dji.com, they will guide you to send it in, thanks.
2017-8-6
Use props
JerTabz
lvl.1

Singapore

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-8-6 22:46
Please send an e-mail to , they will guide you to send it in, thanks.

Thank you. I already send an email.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

JerTabz Posted at 2017-8-7 16:14
Thank you. I already send an email.

Great, please wait for the reply, should you need any further help, feel free to let us know, thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules