Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
NO Map after update, what's the best way to get it back..
1178 8 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
squirrel
lvl.2
Flight distance : 72618 ft
United States

Whats the best procedure phantom 4 pro + ........
2017-7-31
Use props
Olivier Vietti-
lvl.4
Flight distance : 11618934 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Just connect your remote to the wifi and wait for the card to appear after a while, if after a flight connected to wifi you still have no card, in my case I solved this problem by resetting the factory settings Djigo application.
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Please try to reset the RC: Settings--system settings--Backup&Reset–Factory data Reset
2017-7-31
Use props
CanonMax
lvl.4
Flight distance : 8953215 ft
  • >>>
Italy

The best way to get your map visible again is to power on the remote, your iPhone/iPad and the Phantom and then tap on the three lines at the top right (menu) and tab "find my drone". Then all will work again. Fly safe and take care!

Max
2017-7-31
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Did the reset then signed into wifi had map. shut down, turned on and map was gone again.... in general settings does the chine map switch and coordinates switch have any thing to do with it...
2017-8-1
Use props
dewein
lvl.4
Flight distance : 157746 ft
United States

I can't get a map either.  What does it mean in General Settings:  Calibrate Map Coordinates (For China Mainland)?  My RC is set to ON and the only available maps are for China
2017-8-1
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

Went to maps north america , united states , michigan-download and now i have maps  these things are user friendly if you learn your way around... would be nice to have a tree to show the paths or a flow chart...
2017-8-1
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

There needs to be a flow chart so people can see every step rather then hit on part and not follow thru on all steps into detail. I find most of my problems are from not complete beginning to end.
2017-8-1
Use props
squirrel
lvl.2
United States

My map works great now...
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules