spark help!
862 5 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TMUSVI
lvl.3
Flight distance : 228891 ft
U.S. Virgin Islands

was flying my spark lost contac with it hit returen to home it said no home, still had vid and flew it home whats up with that here is log

http://www.phantomhelp.com/LogViewer/EOFUBHNG908K9777VWWY/

just would like to know what happen tks got it back np
2017-7-31
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

timed out.. and unpaved airport alert...likely poor connection caused a time out....maybe in conjunction with it loading fly zone caused a hiccup.

2017-7-31
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
U.S. Virgin Islands

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-7-31 15:40
timed out.. and unpaved airport alert...likely poor connection caused a time out....maybe in conjunction with it loading fly zone caused a hiccup.

GEO: You are in a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports). Fly with caution.  

there is no unpaved airport. y is this in firmware when it comes up everything goes bad

problem here djt
2017-7-31
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

TMUSVI Posted at 2017-7-31 15:46
GEO: You are in a Warning Zone (Unpaved Airports). Fly with caution.  

there is no unpaved airport. y is this in firmware when it comes up everything goes bad

there is an obvious issue with DJi's latest changes to enforce fly zones....  it causes hiccups and problems it seems.  

my ex-spark thought front of my house was class A airspace (which is 10,000 feet up) and class D (which is an airport) basically caused my ex-spark to freak out as well...   
2017-7-31
Use props
TMUSVI
lvl.3
U.S. Virgin Islands

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-7-31 16:08
there is an obvious issue with DJi's latest changes to enforce fly zones....  it causes hiccups and problems it seems.  

yes your right HEY DJI look at this here is a big problem causing lots fly aways fix it
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you refer the below video and export the flight data for further analysis? Please upload to Google Drive or Dropbox and send us the link. Thanks!

2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules