Flight Controller Data (Assistant 2)... how far back should data go?
888 4 2017-7-31
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lord Business
lvl.1
Flight distance : 42989 ft
United States

After a fly away incident this past Saturday I wanted to submit the flight logs to DJI for review.  I connected the spark to Assistant 2, but the list of flight controller logs doesnt go back far enough.  It shows 12 entries going back to Sunday, but not Saturday.  
Is this the correct behavior or should I still be able to see the flights from Saturday?
2017-7-31
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Could you please provide some screenshots? If it is possible, you can also export all of the flight data, then upload them to Dropbox, provide us a link to download them, here is a video for your reference.   
2017-7-31
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-31 22:44
Could you please provide some screenshots? If it is possible, you can also export all of the flight data, then upload them to Dropbox, provide us a link to download them, here is a video for your reference.   DJI Quick Tips - Spark - Exporting the Flight Data

i have the same problem..

the data only shows saturday onwards till today.. flights on friday, thursday etc, isn't there any more... .. im not refering to flight records, but the data upload module that extracts using DJI assistance with spark connected
2017-7-31
Use props
Lord Business
lvl.1
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-7-31 22:44
Could you please provide some screenshots? If it is possible, you can also export all of the flight data, then upload them to Dropbox, provide us a link to download them, here is a video for your reference.   DJI Quick Tips - Spark - Exporting the Flight Data

Dianna,

Here's a screenshot of what I see in Assistant.  The earliest flights are from Sunday, but none from Saturday or Friday are listed.
Is it simply a storage space issue; Are older flights deleted to make room for newer flights?

At this point, I have the Flight Log (obtained through iTunes) and the Black Box data, but not the flight controller data.

2017-8-1
Use props
Lord Business
lvl.1
United States

Ack! Here's the screenshot...
DJI_Assistant_2.png
2017-8-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now