Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
redoliver
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1698117 ft
  • >>>
Russia

Dear representatives of DJI Support,

When will POI for Inspire 2 be released? It is necessary function, it works even on Mavic.
2017-8-1
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

No one knows.

It works on my mates P3.

It's like the designer forgot to put indicators on a new Ferrari.

The enigma of the Inspire 2
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

redoliver, we will push our engineers to release this function as soon as possible, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2017-8-1
Use props
AERO Broadcast
New
Flight distance : 128 ft
Germany

This sucks! One of the most expensive products of dji would´t do functions, that are give to even the smallest products.

Delivery of Crystal Sky-Monitors and Cendence-Remotes are also far away from reality.....

...as a professional broadcaster i am not able to make a recommendation for dji-products - in other words we will give a big WARNING to customers who think about dji-"Solutions"
2017-8-31
Use props
TN Lone Wolf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 963251 ft
United States

Pardon my ignorance, but what's POI?
2017-8-31
Use props
Blackwood
lvl.4

United States

TN Lone Wolf Posted at 2017-8-31 16:08
Pardon my ignorance, but what's POI?

Point of Interest. The aircraft locks the camera on a target and circles it.  The Litchi app does this quite well.  You can have it circle one spot or set up multiple POI's along waypoints and have the Inspire automatically target different POI's in a single flight.
2017-8-31
Use props
TN Lone Wolf
lvl.3
Flight distance : 963251 ft
United States

Now I really feel stupid, I actually read the thread title.  My fault for having multiple topics open in multiple tabs.  
2017-8-31
Use props
fans72dc9910
lvl.2
United States

I was wondering about this strategy. Could you now use a way-point setup that is made up of a four point square with your subject in the middle and use spotlight with it to essentially achieve the same thing as a POI? Also, I think you could adjust your height and really get a wild POI.
2017-12-22
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

here is another vote for POI mode . . . it seems this would be a very simple addition, since the rest of the functions on the other DJI products have the capability.  @DJI_Mindy please inquire with the Engineers again ~
2017-12-24
Use props
DECinHSV
lvl.4
Flight distance : 14255190 ft
  • >>>
United States

fans72dc9910 Posted at 2017-12-22 13:35
I was wondering about this strategy. Could you now use a way-point setup that is made up of a four point square with your subject in the middle and use spotlight with it to essentially achieve the same thing as a POI? Also, I think you could adjust your height and really get a wild POI.

I did this recently . . . you really want more than 4 (6 or 8) so that the corners are somewhat rounded.  Of course it takes longer to setup, but is a work around
2017-12-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules