Two Names, same P4
941 8 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Satstream
Second Officer
Flight distance : 392024 ft
Germany

My dji profile for flight records has two identities?
Once my email address and once my pilot name?
how can that be!
All flight data are identical!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you PM me your DJI Account(the email address you logged in DJI GO) ? I'd like to check.
2017-8-2
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

my same case ...
2017-8-18
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

+1
I guess we all have it as it makes good sense if you have more than one AC. Then you would have stat for you as pilot and stats for each AC.
2017-8-28
Use props
growe1964
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17743 ft
United Kingdom

KEDDK Posted at 2017-8-28 04:19
+1
I guess we all have it as it makes good sense if you have more than one AC. Then you would have stat for you as pilot and stats for each AC.

I have 3 accounts in my DJI app now - One with my personal picture -  one with my drone picture and one with no picture - All 3 have slightly different stats and number of flight records - Also on my flight records some have a copy (thumbnail) of a picture I took on that flight and some don't why is this ?

I can PM my account details if you want me to -Thanks
2017-9-3
Use props
growe1964
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17743 ft
United Kingdom

growe1964 Posted at 2017-9-3 23:41
I have 3 accounts in my DJI app now - One with my personal picture -  one with my drone picture and one with no picture - All 3 have slightly different stats and number of flight records - Also on my flight records some have a copy (thumbnail) of a picture I took on that flight and some don't why is this ?

I have also noticed that my account when I access via the internet from my computer has an avatar of a phantom 3 and my account on my iPhone using the DJI go app is a picture I put up of a dog :-)
2017-9-3
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

same case....
2017-9-4
Use props
KEDDK
First Officer
Flight distance : 1133038 ft
Denmark

is it not so that the numbers from the personal tab would be the sum of the two other tabs?
I have no idea why you would have two crafts in the statistics but perhaps you have changed the name of your AC and that has been the reason for a second AC profile to be created.

Regarding the pictures in the flightlog, i am sure it does not have to be pictures taken when you press the trigger, it seem that it take some miniatures by itself and put them in the log.possibly also one of the reason there has been some talk about security risk, and the possibility for DJI to spy on their users as those pictures would be a part of the flight log that get synchronized.
2017-9-4
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Generally, the first page is overview, and the others will be displayed if you have several drones. Sometimes you may get more page when the different SN are detected. No worries.
2017-9-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules