DJI mavic pro battery
1828 12 2017-8-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_7LYc5JM
New
United States

hello, Im not sure if theres a thread about this but my dji mavic pro batter just out of no where stop charging and it wont power on. when i put it on my charging hub it'll turn green then immediatly turn red. when i press the button to turn it on i get no green light indication. not sure if this had happen to anyone else. please help
2017-8-1
Use props
DroneVibes
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38173 ft
United States

Hi. Sorry to hear of the battery problem.  Do other batteries charge ok on the charging hub?  Did you try to charge it with the connector only and not use the 4 way hub just to rule out hub issue?

Also, did this battery endure any damage say in a crash or get water in it or on it?  Extreme heat at any point?  

It sounds like the battery is now defective but that could just be product defect or caused by some of the above mentioned items.   If it is defective could be the charging circuitry or one or more cells.
2017-8-1
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Does it have enough power to power up the Mavic and check the voltage on each cells?
2017-8-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Batteries have 6 month warranty with less than 200 flights. Send it back dude!
2017-8-1
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Have you tried to charge it via the charger directly? If yes, how is it going? Batteries have 6 Months warranty with Charge Cycle less than 200 Times, please contact the Support to start a case if the battery is faulty and still in warranty. http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-1
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

DroneVibes Posted at 2017-8-1 16:32
Hi. Sorry to hear of the battery problem.  Do other batteries charge ok on the charging hub?  Did you try to charge it with the connector only and not use the 4 way hub just to rule out hub issue?

Also, did this battery endure any damage say in a crash or get water in it or on it?  Extreme heat at any point?  

the battery did charge up before on the hub i was using it just fine and it drained out so i slapped it on the hub with the other ones and when i grabbed to use it wouldnt power on at all, there was no damage i just got it less then a week ago.
2017-8-2
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-1 18:08
Does it have enough power to power up the Mavic and check the voltage on each cells?

it doesnt turn on at all so i cant even tell if it has power or not
2017-8-2
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-8-1 18:13
Batteries have 6 month warranty with less than 200 flights. Send it back dude!

i called them yesterday and they made me a claim and sent me an email but it doesnt say if they were going to spend me a shipping lable or anything.
2017-8-2
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-1 18:42
Have you tried to charge it via the charger directly? If yes, how is it going? Batteries have 6 Months warranty with Charge Cycle less than 200 Times, please contact the Support to start a case if the battery is faulty and still in warranty. http://www.dji.com/support

I did contact them yesterday, so fair i havent gotten any instructions on what to do next regarding warranty.
2017-8-2
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

Thank you for all the comments and help! Much appreciated, Im very new to this forum. thank you for the help and gestures!
2017-8-2
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
Netherlands

dRT_dIRTY Posted at 2017-8-2 13:31
i called them yesterday and they made me a claim and sent me an email but it doesnt say if they were going to spend me a shipping lable or anything.

Keep up with DJI Diana and she will help you out. good luck dude!
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

dRT_dIRTY Posted at 2017-8-2 13:29
I did contact them yesterday, so fair i havent gotten any instructions on what to do next regarding warranty.

Have you got a case number from the Support? If yes, please provide me with your case number so I can check it. If not, please refer to the link below, see if you can submit an online repair request. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-8-3
Use props
dRT_dIRTY
New
United States

dronist Posted at 2017-8-2 17:25
Keep up with DJI Diana and she will help you out. good luck dude!

Thank you so much!
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules