Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Spark - Downgrade Really Needed? Frustrate
1114 5 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MFbxl
New
Belgium

Hello guys,

I'm new to the forum, I live in Portugal, recently bought my first Drone Spark fly more combo. Happy I did 3 flights without problems.
However as you can see in the forum, several reports of users with the broken drone.
I know it may be a case of usolation, or for whatever reason may have happened.

The fact is that I'm on vacation and would love to "fly" without fear of the Drone. For min fou a high investment.
What do you guys suggest a downgrade or wait for a next update?

Fact and we buy something we can not trust and frustrate.

Thank you.

sorry for my English

2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

DJI products are tested for thousands of hours, and the overwhelming number of customers enjoy using our products with minimal disruption. We are looking to implement additional safeguards with a firmware update which was issued last Wednesday. When prompted on the DJI GO 4 App, we recommend all customers to connect to the internet and update their aircraft’s firmware to ensure a safe flight when flying their Spark.
2017-8-2
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-2 01:46
DJI products are tested for thousands of hours, and the overwhelming number of customers enjoy using our products with minimal disruption. We are looking to implement additional safeguards with a firmware update which was issued last Wednesday. When prompted on the DJI GO 4 App, we recommend all customers to connect to the internet and update their aircraft’s firmware to ensure a safe flight when flying their Spark.

Hi DJI Diana,
May I ask what is the "safeguard" in the latest firmware that you mentioned?
I would really appreciate for your answer because currently I feel so worried to enjoy Spark.
2017-8-2
Use props
MFbxl
New
Belgium

Phuong Do Posted at 2017-8-2 01:59
Hi DJI Diana,
May I ask what is the "safeguard" in the latest firmware that you mentioned?
I would really appreciate for your answer because currently I feel so worried to enjoy Spark.

180/5000
I share the same issue and concern about the use of the product.

Frustrating to buy something and not be able to use due to the great number of problems presented with the Spark
2017-8-2
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

I'm also scared ... but when I'm with RC in my hand, I do not think ... we ask Moderators for more information about the FW .500 tnks DJI
2017-8-2
Use props
MFbxl
New
Belgium

Yes, i waiting for more information about FW .500 too....

Thk U Dji and Moderators.

2017-8-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules