New Mavic, vision system error.
1068 3 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans623690c7
New
Flight distance : 204547 ft
Namibia

So I bought a Mavic June 11th, and from one of the first few days I got errors saying that the mavic vision system was having errors. I was directed by a service agent to do a recalibration. I did a recalibration of the system and it worked fine. Recently I started getting the error again, and I cannot fix it this time. I had to leave for Africa and I couldn't bring my mavic so it's sitting at home right now. I would like to know that if I send it in for repair, will I get a new mavic or a refurbished mavic? It is 100% a manufacturing error, as it has not even been landed roughly or crashed. It would likely be covered under warranty is what I have gathered, although if I send it in for repair I want one back that hasn't been crashed before as I have never crashed mine. I don't want scuffs or other issues which may make the drone have problems in the future from the previous owner. It just bothers me that I paid full price for the drone yet I am going to probably end up with a refurbished drone. Any issue I have ever had with any of my DJI drones was manufacturing problems, which I have had to pay the price for.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

What have you tried so far? Have you tried to calibrate the vision system via DJI assistant 2 again? If yes, have you got any error message? Please post some screenshots for better assistance?
Besides, the repair center will evaluate the drone after it arrived, will repair it if it is repairable, but if the drone is already un-repairable, they will replace it with a replacement. As for the replacement may not be new, but it will be in good working order.
2017-8-2
Use props
fans623690c7
New
Flight distance : 204547 ft
Namibia

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-2 03:05
What have you tried so far? Have you tried to calibrate the vision system via DJI assistant 2 again? If yes, have you got any error message? Please post some screenshots for better assistance?
Besides, the repair center will evaluate the drone after it arrived, will repair it if it is repairable, but if the drone is already un-repairable, they will replace it with a replacement. As for the replacement may not be new, but it will be in good working order.

I have done the DJI assistant calibration, and it worked the first time but it is no longer working. I cannot provide screenshots because I am in the desert of Africa. Although one concern I have is that the drone came defective like this. I paid full price, and I don't want to have the drone replaced with somebody else's repaired drone. I wouldn't want the repair to have something shook loose during a crash that was missed that causes it to fall out of the sky into a lake to make it unfindable. Then I don't have a drone because of a repair defect.
2017-8-2
Use props
BC1987
New
Flight distance : 31696 ft
United Kingdom

So i have the same issue - i get Vision system error on all 4 sensors for a new Mavic out the box. i can't even get into the vision calibration window - it just keeps saying restart aircraft.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules