How to Deactivate / Reset Goggles ?
5942 4 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skleton
New
United States

I'm selling my goggles, I'm trying to find how to unassociate my DJI account from them and reset them to factory state for the next user.
How is this done?
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

You can choose Reset All in the Settings of Goggles. For the DJI Account, it is bound since activated, we do not support to disconnect it.
2017-8-3
Use props
fans09560e13
lvl.1
Flight distance : 841286 ft
Germany

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-3 00:22
You can choose Reset All in the Settings of Goggles. For the DJI Account, it is bound since activated, we do not support to disconnect it.

Hi, I bought used goggles and need to activates them to my DJI account. (without this I cannot connect to my Mavic 2) How can i achieve this? Thanks in advance. Jan
2021-9-25
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fans09560e13 Posted at 9-25 11:14
Hi, I bought used goggles and need to activates them to my DJI account. (without this I cannot connect to my Mavic 2) How can i achieve this? Thanks in advance. Jan

Hi there, if the goggles have been activated before, you don't need to activate them again. And it can be connected to the drone normally. Please let me know if you encounter any trouble connecting them, please also provide the device information for further assistance. Thank you.
2021-9-26
Use props
djiuser_o0Y8xhoKTI6B
New
Italy

È possibile cambiare l'account se ci si reca in uno dei vostri centri dji con prove che testimoniano l'acquisto?
2022-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules