Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Can someone use my bird if they find it????
865 10 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Firecat83
lvl.2
Flight distance : 89974 ft
United States

I lost my P4P in the beginning of July.  It is high up in the tree which I have tried to retrieve.  This accident was due to my inept experience of flying the drone.  A very expensive lesson learned!  I cannot see the drone in the tree now, new foliage and maybe someone has gotten it.  I would like to know if someone can use my drone if they were able to get it?   I like DJI, especially with all the responders on the forum.  It is nice to see DJI monitors the forum, and the administrators are on top of folks who do not conform.  I will purchase another P4P soon.
2017-8-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

I wouldn't worry.  Probably shot now for sure after being out in the elements for a month.  Don't feel bad about crashing either, it has happened or will happen to all who fly.
2017-8-2
Use props
Firecat83
lvl.2
United States

I understand about the wx getting into the drone, but the question I asked is:  CAN SOMEONE ELSE (Not knowing my Info) ATTACH THE DRONE TO ANOTHER CONTROLLER?????????
2017-8-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

Man, could you be a little louder ? LOL  If it's dead, nobody, including you, will ever use it again
2017-8-2
Use props
Aardvark
Second Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Firecat83 Posted at 2017-8-2 12:01
I understand about the wx getting into the drone, but the question I asked is:  CAN SOMEONE ELSE (Not knowing my Info) ATTACH THE DRONE TO ANOTHER CONTROLLER?????????

I would say yes they could. Just a matter of re-linking.
2017-8-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

If you have the serial #, then DJI could probably tell you if it's being used
2017-8-2
Use props
G_Sig
Second Officer
Flight distance : 9109311 ft
Iceland

Firecat83 Posted at 2017-8-2 12:01

Yes they can bind the drone to other controller but they have to register a new account on their name with DJI . They wont use your info as it is in your phone not in the AC.
2017-8-2
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
United States

You must have spent a ton replacing all the wet electronic guts.
2017-8-2
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

G_Sig Posted at 2017-8-2 12:28
Yes they can bind the drone to other controller but they have to register a new account on their name with DJI . They wont use your info as it is in your phone not in the AC.

Thjey don't have to register a new account. They can simply bind the aircxraft to an existing controller then go out and fly.
2017-8-2
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

I would agree and say it could be use.
2017-8-2
Use props
Firecat83
lvl.2
United States

I want to thank everyone for responding to my lost drone.  I have in turn sent the only serial # I have, the one on the box to DJI for help.  Thanks again
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules