Why should you contact the dealer for price, it is not a fixed price

2017-8-2
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

By contract, DJI has not allowed dealers to post a msrp online. This does however, allow for some freedom on the dealer's end for pricing it competitively. It wasn't clear to us the full reasoning behind DJI's decision, since it also messes up the Google Shopping adwords making it so M200's don't show up immediately in search results...a little frustrating.

Generally speaking though, it's highly advisable to create some contact with the dealer you buy something like this from since in the end, they will be the ones supporting you and helping your business grow. Sure people can buy Inspire 2's and M600's on amazon or ebay, but good luck calling either in the field when you have an error, or need advice. The few dollars saved just doesn't sound worth it to me when you factor in someone supporting you or tailoring your setup.

Cheers
2017-8-3
Use props
ckk.post
lvl.4
Denmark

Quadrocopter Posted at 2017-8-3 09:55
By contract, DJI has not allowed dealers to post a msrp online. This does however, allow for some freedom on the dealer's end for pricing it competitively. It wasn't clear to us the full reasoning behind DJI's decision, since it also messes up the Google Shopping adwords making it so M200's don't show up immediately in search results...a little frustrating.

Generally speaking though, it's highly advisable to create some contact with the dealer you buy something like this from since in the end, they will be the ones supporting you and helping your business grow. Sure people can buy Inspire 2's and M600's on amazon or ebay, but good luck calling either in the field when you have an error, or need advice. The few dollars saved just doesn't sound worth it to me when you factor in someone supporting you or tailoring your setup.

Ok thank you for your explanation
A price that is not fixed and which can cost what the dealer wants plus minus
Has no interest anyway
Regards
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules