Flight distance : 103967 ft
Georgia

What might be the problem?

2017-8-2
Use props
martin_bogo
lvl.1
United States

Boot loop issue.  You _may_ have some luck getting it to work if you re-install the firmware.  If not, it's back to DJI for that Osmo.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

sergigeorgia, how did this happen? Just to verify is that green light or yellow? I'm sorry that I cannot tell from the video.
2017-8-2
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

That was the problem first

Then I clean it this problem

Only the green and Automatically disconnect and run

What might be the problem? The firmware is updated on the last version
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sergigeorgia Posted at 2017-8-3 00:09
That was the problem first
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9JaO98P2_HY
Then I clean it this problem

Dis this problem occur after firmware updating? I would suggest to refresh the firmware via the method below:
Download the firmware to the root directory of SD card.
Before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.
2017-8-3
Use props
Nigelbrinkmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 586391 ft
Australia

Has the osmo been activated? I assume so, normally when the status light blinks like that it's telling you the battery %! The only thing is yours is flashing 5 times,the battery % only goes up to 4 flashes in a row.
Do you have another battery to try? Check that your battery is charged after charging with a multimeter, Have u tried to reset  the osmo? Even try opening the battery compartment and pushing the battery up with your thumb and hold it up then start the osmo.
Just also check all the gimbal pins and the battery pins.
2017-8-3
Use props
sergigeorgia
lvl.2
Georgia

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 02:11
Dis this problem occur after firmware updating? I would suggest to refresh the firmware via the method below:
Download the firmware to the root directory of SD card.
Before powering on, keep pressing the Trigger and Record button simultaneously, then pull the Power Switch down for about 5 second until the LED blinks red and green. The OSMO will detect the firmware and begin updating. The update is complete when the LED displays solid green.

Not before the update was so

Sd card does not update
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

sergigeorgia Posted at 2017-8-4 02:09
Not before the update was so

Sd card does not update

sergigeorgia, deeply sorry for the late response. I have confirmed with our engineers, we need your assistance to test again: keep pressing the battery inside of battery compartment, then power on Osmo to see if the right indicator still blinks 5 times.
Thanks for your cooperation.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules