[C]omments. Heading in the right direction with Gesture Control
732 4 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Unknown User
lvl.2
Flight distance : 63615 ft
Hong Kong

I just wanted to give a big thank you to DJI actually for listening on the community feedback. When things go right people aren't usually vocal about it on the forums. The improvements to the gesture controls was a big thing personally for me and it just gave me faith that our comments and suggestions we being listened to and worked on. Full 4K gesture control pictures being enabled and snappier feedback are welcome updates! I'm still struggling to get the video start/stop working with gesture controls, but given the problems I had with the selfie gesture and how that's been resolved, I can be patient.

I just wanted the team to know, the work is being noticed and greatly appreciated. Spark was my first drone, and it's starting to feel like a buy I can easily recommend to friends and family. Looking forward to more improvements in the future.

2017-8-2
Use props
lucsvette
Second Officer
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

i concur with that .. love my spark and the gesture updates are noticable.
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Appreciate your feedback, which provides us motivation to keep improving! Will keep improving to provide you all better product and service.
2017-8-2
Use props
Indi91
lvl.2
Flight distance : 103973 ft

Wholesomely agree with ya. Love my Spark!
2017-8-2
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

I was also not happy on the falling cases around, but on the whole, I am also happy with DJI attitude and support.
In addition, I am also welcome the continuous improvement from the company.
2017-8-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules