As you can see it has other uses too!

Other uses too

Other uses too
2015-3-24
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

This thing is light, really bomber! And has no end of connection points. For $200 it's money spent well. Plus I can use it on my placer claim for hauling light gear around the work site. Highly recommended tool! This can also be purchased with a pack that slips right over the frame, reviews are all really positive. The main use for these packs is hauling dead animals out of the bush but it seems perfect for the Inspire.
2015-3-24
Use props
jonlip
lvl.2
United States

Damn, looks legit!
2015-3-24
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

The lovely platform on the bottom is welded and strong! I will cut a suitable peice of plywood to increase the surface area a tad and simply zip strip it to the frame. I can use this to haul buckets of concentrate from the sluice box, water pumps, hoses and so much more! I might just get a couple more for my wife and kids?
image.jpg
2015-3-24
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Dangair Posted at 2015-3-25 12:50
The lovely platform on the bottom is welded and strong! I will cut a suitable peice of plywood to in ...

Oh yeah that's perfect !!! is there a link or can I find this every where?
2015-3-24
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

www.tatonka.com
Info@tatonka.com

Hope that helps
2015-3-24
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

That's the one I liked on line , how much $$
2015-3-24
Use props
daver/m
lvl.4
Flight distance : 234590 ft
United States

Perfect, thanks for the pics with the case mounted for size , off to the waterfalls at big four IceCaves i go.
2015-3-24
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

$200 Canadian +/- without the pack, but you won't be needing the pack anyway. Some folks strap soft backpacks and sleeping bags in dry sacks to these because they are so comfy to haul loads with. These frame packs have been used for hundreds of years by Sherpas and hunters, they still use them today. Can't go wrong with that!
2015-3-24
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Just to show how versatile this frame pack is, I zap strapped a peice of 3/4" plywood for a larger base so I could fit a 3" Honda water pump on it. This is a 60 pound aluminum high banker I built for testing. As awkward as this looks it's very well balanced and feels good on my shoulders. She's good to go. I mounted the Inspire case today and it feels like I'm going to school with my lunch and some books! So worth the money.
image.jpg
2015-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules