Googles connected to CristalSky by HDMI. super CHOPPY!
797 3 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
leodoza
New
South Korea

I have a P3 Pro. Waiting for the P5. As I couldn't resist the tempation, I bought the goggles and the monitor. So, they are impossible to use together! Video on the goggles is super choppy and laggy, no matter what HDMI output is selected.

I'm panicking because I need to know: Is this problem going to carry on when the P5 comes around? If so, I've got 6 days left to return the items. I have no interest in Mavic.
any ideas?
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry that we have no idea when Phantom 5 will be released and if the image in Goggles will be choppy.
P3P connects to Goggles by HDMI cable, please change another cable to see if the image will be improved.
2017-8-3
Use props
leodoza
New
South Korea

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 02:42
I'm sorry that we have no idea when Phantom 5 will be released and if the image in Goggles will be choppy.
P3P connects to Goggles by HDMI cable, please change another cable to see if the image will be improved.

The cable I used was the one that came out of the Goggles box. Do you mean to say this cable is not good enough to use with my setup?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

leodoza Posted at 2017-8-4 10:32
The cable I used was the one that came out of the Goggles box. Do you mean to say this cable is not good enough to use with my setup?

I'm not sure, that is why we need your help to do the test with another HDMI cable if it is convenient to get.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules