One of the batteries from Fly More Package does not take charge
1607 9 2017-8-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thenhan
lvl.1
Flight distance : 275571 ft
United States

One of the batteries from the FLy More Package could not be charged.  I tried swapping the slots but it does not help.  Is there some thing wrong with the battery?
Please look at the video here:

2017-8-2
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

try power cycling it?  press once.. pause for like half sec then press and hold... i think?  battery has multiple modes... it may just need a waking up
2017-8-2
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

be patient... it;ll charge eventually.. if after 2 hours still the same then there is a prob..
the charger support simutenous charging, but there are some conditions for it to work if not met, it will charge the battery that requires the least time to charge 1st then move on to the next one
2017-8-2
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

it depends on many things.   but the batteries have many modes and protections.. .. my batteries refuse to charge if they are a bit too warm.. or if they got fatally damaged... or maybe it's hibernating or in discharge mode...
2017-8-2
Use props
forbsie
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

My batteries will not charge immediately after flying, possibly because they are too warm?? If I leave 30 minutes there is never a problem
2017-8-2
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

I am not able to watch the video for some reason. Have you tried to charge the battery when it is inserted in the Spark? What is the lights status?
2017-8-2
Use props
Advan031
lvl.2
Flight distance : 161663 ft
United States

I thought something was wrong with mine too but these batteries somehow determines when or what order to charge. Just leave it on there and it will charge.
2017-8-2
Use props
Szwedu
lvl.4
Flight distance : 378114 ft
United States

its not showing  , that the temperature is wrong , it's not showing anything  hmm . it should  charge them both at once .
2017-8-2
Use props
lannes
Second Officer
Flight distance : 4465 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Have you tried hooking up the spark and the battery to the DJI assistant 2 to see if the firmware needs to be updated ?
2017-8-8
Use props
TheCyberKnight
lvl.3
Canada

If the remaining charge left in batteries is not close enough, the charger will charge them sequentially. It is explained in the charger documentation.
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules