Absolute RUBBISH.....
1084 5 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
InfinityAM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834429 ft
United Kingdom

So many issues, I dont know where to begin!!!!

Received my Osmo+ on 02.08.17

1. Black (not blank) screen but showing screen info.      All saying N/A....N/A....N/A......and a red battery outline???????
2. Had initial wifi connection, now no wifi connection at all.
3. Osmo+ tilts, pans, rotates, shutter action heard, fan running, LED shows green.....STILL no wifi connection
4. Two high capacity batteries fully charged (and used) in attempts to connect.

And before you ask.....Yes I have gone through all the procedures (many times) of resetting, uninstalling, etc...etc....

I have an Android Galaxy S7. I have downladed the DJI Go app. When trying to connect......NOTHING!!!!!!!!!

I also use the S7 for my Phantom 4 (never had a problem using DJI GO 4 app).

Having read through a number of forums (DJI included) I believe there is a compatabilty issue.........DJI....CAN THIS BE FIXED?????

ANGRY is an understatement!!!!!...one very DISSATISFIED customer here.
I'll give it a week.......if no solution is found this £700 pounds worth of hi tech rubbish will be sent back for a refund.
DJI.......you are supposed to be a market leader......prove to me and many others you are the best in what you do.
Issues like this from sooooo many customers will make you fall by the wayside.
2017-8-3
Use props
Solaire
New

Ireland

I've seen a few people having issues caused by having both apps. Consider uninstalling DJI GO 4 and seeing if problem persists. It's not a solution but may offer an explanation...
2017-8-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thanks for the heads up, I was just about to put in an order.
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the experience with our product, would you please illustrate the process you reset WIFI? Osmo WIFI cannot be detected in WIFI list, right? Then make sure DJI Go 4 is closed completely when you run DJI Go.
2017-8-3
Use props
InfinityAM
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1834429 ft
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 22:50
Sorry for the experience with our product, would you please illustrate the process you reset WIFI? Osmo WIFI cannot be detected in WIFI list, right? Then make sure DJI Go 4 is closed completely when you run DJI Go.

Hi Mindy,
As per your previous posts on other matters in regards the Wi-Fi connection and of Wi-Fi listing I have followed your recommended procedures.
Press trigger and record button etc...etc...
The Go4 app was never on and even uninstalled at one point to check a clash interface and connectivity issue.
I have since spoken to DJI online support and explained the matter in full and they have stated that this could be an isolated hardware issue on my particular unit. The have recommended  that I return the unit (Via TomTop.com from where I bought the product) and request a replacement.
I will be doing this over the next few days.
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

InfinityAM Posted at 2017-8-4 02:19
Hi Mindy,
As per your previous posts on other matters in regards the Wi-Fi connection and of Wi-Fi listing I have followed your recommended procedures.
Press trigger and record button etc...etc...

It would be Trigger+Shutter button+Power Switch to reset WIFI. If the problem persists, please send in for replacement as our Support mentioned.
You have our sincere apologize for the trouble caused.
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules