m 200 rc help needed
876 3 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
topcop12
New

United States

ok so I got the M200 like 2 days ago.  It connected fine to my Nvidia Shield with the Go 4 app.  I took it out and when I set it up in the field it seemed to have an issue connecting to the tab but finally did and it I gave it a short flight.  seemed ok but I kept getting app disconnected messages.  I was kinda close to an electric substation so I figured that was the issue.  it also told me that a firmware update was needed.

I brought it back and downloaded the assistant to my PC and hooked the bird up.  It indicated a firmware was needed to I updated.  All seemed to go fine.  when I reconnected to the app afterwards it indicated a RC update was needed.  again this was done and all seemed ok but I did not fly after and just put everything away.

Now the issue.......... today I went to set everything up and the RC will not connect to the Go 4 app.  It does connect to the M200 as I have gimbal control and can start and stop the motors and the light on the RC is green.  But it will not connect to the app.

The day prior when I had the tab and rc connect via a usb cable, once I fired up the rc the app would automatically open.  It no longer does that.  It also gives me a constant disconnected message.

things I've tried.....

refresh of firmware on bird
re-install of Go 4 app
format sd card
several new usb cables

all no luck.

any advice would be appreciated
2017-8-3
Use props
Quadrocopter
lvl.2
Flight distance : 250125 ft
  • >>>
United States

My first thought would be to narrow the issue down to either the controller, or the tablet. The copter isn't the issue here since you'll at least get a "No Signal" error at the top if it isn't connected to the copter. Try to connect up with another Android or even a iOS device if you can borrow one. Also, try going into developer settings within the shield and In your device and revoking USB debugging authorization.
Go to settings.
Select developer options.
Tap Revoke USB debugging authorization.
Press Ok.

Now try connecting up to the controller, it should give you a warning asking if this computer is okay to connect to, click the box "Always allow". Then the DJIGo4 app should open automatically or prompt you to open it.

Good luck,
Chris
2017-8-3
Use props
AfricanAir07
New
South Africa

Do you have pictures of the M200 to post on here?
2017-8-4
Use props
AfricanAir07
New
South Africa

Do you have pictures of the M200?

https://www.actiongear.co.za/blo ... ce-200-drone-series
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules