Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

hi there,
Just bought a Z3 camera for my Inspire 1.2v can anyone tell me if the filters from my X3 camera will fit and work on the Z3 camera?
I am hoping to receive it middle next week, I understand a updated firmware is needed and am downloading that over the weekend plus manual and quick start guide.
Looks to a great bit of kit, I will let you know what I think once I am up and taking Photos, not sure if it will be good for video have to wait and see.
Bye for now,
Dave
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

davawt, we don't suggest to mount the filter of X3 to Z3, the thread cannot be covered completely.
Hope you will receive it soon and have a good time on flying.
2017-8-3
Use props
davawt
lvl.3
Flight distance : 4885 ft
  • >>>
Sweden

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-3 20:22
davawt, we don't suggest to mount the filter of X3 to Z3, the thread cannot be covered completely.
Hope you will receive it soon and have a good time on flying.

Thank you Mindy,
Always good to get the right advice, this is a great place to gain knowledge about all things DJI.
I know there are a few who knock DJI but I find the products very good and reliable, but they are a difficult thing to start with but then it's a case of finding the right place to get help and (yes) read all the online stuff first, Thanks again Mindy,
Keep up the good work Mindy,
bye
Dave
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

davawt Posted at 2017-8-3 23:27
Thank you Mindy,
Always good to get the right advice, this is a great place to gain knowledge about all things DJI.
I know there are a few who knock DJI but I find the products very good and reliable, but they are a difficult thing to start with but then it's a case of finding the right place to get help and (yes) read all the online stuff first, Thanks again Mindy,

You are right, we are trying our best to improve our products and wish all customers will have a good experience with us.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-4
Use props
Str4t
New
Flight distance : 7275049 ft
Australia

how did you like the Z3? any problems? any sample pics and videos?
2017-11-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules