Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
cell phone vs tablet
864 6 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ruggb
lvl.2
United States

I have a nexus 7 - no phone - does the Phantom require connection to the AC AND the internet at the same time?
I keep losing connection to the ac because it isn't connected to the internet and it won't reconnect automatically for that reason.

I have data turned off on my cell phone and that basically is working the same way.
When it wants me to connect to DJI I must reconnect via wifi to the internet then go back to the AC wifi.

So is this limiting my flight options?

If so how do I work around this.

Speak newbie please. Thanks
Bill
2017-8-3
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Actually, there is no need to connect AC and Internet at the same time. I would recommend you to change another location with less interference and recommended mobile/tablet to verify.
P3S Recommended List.png
2017-8-3
Use props
fans67772107
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8865 ft
United States

What is AC.
2017-8-11
Use props
14 Media Group
New
Flight distance : 71329 ft
United States

AC = Aircraft
2017-8-11
Use props
SunDownz
lvl.4
Flight distance : 311089 ft
United States

hmm, great questions. I use a 7" SamTab A... All updates are current on Go app and device. Everthing is fully charged, and I must say it all works so well it's unbelievable. Follow connection totorials. But I don't have to be connected to my home wifi... but to the aircraft itself via wifi..
2017-8-11
Use props
SunDownz
lvl.4
United States

hmmm, All I know is turn controller on then craft....hear the beeps. seach wifi, find the phantom3, select and connect. then open goapp. Are you near interferrence? no home wifi required in my case.
2017-8-11
Use props
SunDownz
lvl.4
United States

Side note for you... I fly my backyard.  about 3 or 4 hundred yard from 2 banks of very high power interstate transmission lines. sometimes I get the disconnect notice warning. she always comes back home no matter what function I was in... P-auto A-manual or function mode. Hope I helped.
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules