1315 6 2015-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rfrye
lvl.4
Flight distance : 309606 ft
United States

Does anyone have experience with this?

Tahoe_Ed have you tested the beta on this?

Maybe I'm behind time on this - Please let me know if I am.

2015-3-25
Use props
skyvideoct
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1136230 ft
United States

That's been out for sometime and really is a "workaround" method for those with only one controller to buddy with a 2nd person (over the shoulder) to manipulate the camera. Not a new feature to depend on.
2015-3-25
Use props
ian
lvl.1

United States

Not a beta, I have always controlled the gimbal this way on the regular software on the iPad, it is a great feature
2015-3-25
Use props
rfrye
lvl.4
United States

ian Posted at 2015-3-26 00:32
Not a beta, I have always controlled the gimbal this way on the regular software on the iPad, it is  ...

Thanks Guys!
2015-3-25
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

Frankly, it sucks! Very inaccurate and sometimes it takes several attempts to even get the blue dot. I find I never use it, I simply turn the copter, seems smoother and more predictable. The upie downie control I needed to dial down so it was slower because it was difficult to get a smooth transition in the factory setting.
2015-3-25
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I like it and use it a lot.  Just smack your finger on the screen for a second or two then drag in the direction you want the camera to go.

Most of the time I use the wheel and the C1  button on the remote to toggle between pan and tilt, and sometimes just drag on the screen.   Nice to have the option.
2015-3-25
Use props
rfrye
lvl.4
United States

jimhare Posted at 2015-3-26 03:21
I like it and use it a lot.  Just smack your finger on the screen for a second or two then drag in t ...

Thanks Jim - good to know your methods. I appreciate it.
2015-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules