911 21 2017-8-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hopefully the elcetrical guys at DJI will figure it out.
2017-8-3
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

I am curious if you don't mind telling here I am pretty sure DJI will not care.
Also, who knows maybe we can give your more evidence and feedback if your finding is true.

2017-8-3
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
Flight distance : 230827 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Lucas, please do tell.
2017-8-3
Use props
SafariMan
lvl.4
Flight distance : 67703 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

Lol! You could contact DJI by yourself directly if you want to be so mysterious :-)
2017-8-3
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

Come on cant leave us hanging
2017-8-3
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

If you were sure you would say why. If you aren't sure you ask for a pm from a mod so you don't get publicly humiliated ;)
2017-8-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

SafariMan Posted at 2017-8-3 18:50
Lol! You could contact DJI by yourself directly if you want to be so mysterious :-)

ill delete and try to contact DJI
2017-8-3
Use props
felipaopldji
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1552 ft
Australia

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-3 19:03

What the? How old are you, 5? Jesus Christ.
2017-8-3
Use props
Phuong Do
lvl.4
Flight distance : 29800 ft
Vietnam

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-3 19:03

I am actually serious user who has been trying to work out the reason for Spark falling. I have background in mecha-tronics, and did myself program some quadcopters.
I also wrote many threads about the fallings, and I was the first one who raised up that the concern about battery.
So, it would be great if you can PM and discuss with me, I think I can give you some useful comment as well.
2017-8-3
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Lucas, what ever it is you think you might know - I hope it helps! Good luck, thank you for your contributions and efforts
2017-8-3
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

do telll....
2017-8-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I am not trying to be mysterious.  I just want to help, I know if i say anything here people and their negative feedbacks will start pouring in.  It's not something anyone here can do, it has to come from a FW to be fix.
2017-8-3
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Well it would be nice if u could tell people who have sparks right now not to fly or not! If its electrical how will software fix it? Quit being 3 yrs old and atleast give us some insight....holy crap never seen anyone act like that
2017-8-4
Use props
Jeff7577
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1916821 ft
United States

Lucas775 Posted at 2017-8-3 20:09
I am not trying to be mysterious.  I just want to help, I know if i say anything here people and their negative feedbacks will start pouring in.  It's not something anyone here can do, it has to come from a FW to be fix.

So tell us then. Otherwise you are just contributing to DJIs poor behavior and total lack of transparency. You can help hold them accountable!
2017-8-4
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

This guy right here meme
THIS-GUY-RIGHT.jpg
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

seriously lucas?

lucus you can tell us here, every theory has to get looked at in a good and bad light..  that's how you pull apart problems and solve them attack them from both sides.  my theory is around the battery circuit, but i still yet to get a successful dump and unpacking of the firmware on the batteries i have, i probably will need to kill a battery pack and open it up and clone the flash if the spark refuses to help me out with reading and accessing it.
2017-8-4
Use props
Charles Adams
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3821312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi Lucas, welcome aboard.  I hope your expertise can contribute to a solution from DJI.  I too am curious about your theories.  I have wondered if it is possible that sparks are running hot and disrupting circuitry.
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Charles Adams Posted at 2017-8-4 17:07
Hi Lucas, welcome aboard.  I hope your expertise can contribute to a solution from DJI.  I too am curious about your theories.  I have wondered if it is possible that sparks are running hot and disrupting circuitry.

this is my very theory since the latest update has address a few things related to battery temperature and charging/discharging schemes.   i think DJi are suspicious of that as well, i'm sure its related to the battery protection.
2017-8-4
Use props
LOKY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 22359 ft
United States

Holly Jesus, that was funny. I know how to bring world piece, but I am just going to be mysterious, and after some time I will say, see, exactly what I was thinking. Anyways, was a fun post, made my Saturday a bit more LOL, as watching Saturday Nigh Live.
2017-8-4
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Def think its battery and voltage sag/ degradation during flight possibly causing them to cut out. Idk why lucas wants to be so secretive we are supposed to help eachother  out here ...
2017-8-4
Use props
Rawsome
lvl.4
  • >>>
Canada

Probably because peeps post dumb memes and leave their smart a$$ comments all over it. I'm sure he's on to something and will share if it turns out to be right
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-4 18:28
Def think its battery and voltage sag/ degradation during flight possibly causing them to cut out. Idk why lucas wants to be so secretive we are supposed to help eachother  out here ...

definitely a emergency cut off protection glitch if it is battery pack because it is sudden and if it was predictable sag in voltage or current, the spark and the battery have a communication line for that and the spark will decrease its amperage usage or reduce its self down so not pulling that much voltage or current in general.. same thing if the thermals are linear but getting too warm the system can throttle back and decrease speed and and compensation/reactions....
2017-8-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules