SPARK II
2280 14 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
todoweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39035 ft
France

My first Spark being lost, I can not wait for DJI's answer, I ordered a second one.
It allows me to fly over the crash area of the first one and go on vacation with a drone.
I like this little drone.

To celebrate this, a small pano with 21 pictures

2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

hey, good luck on your search.! i hope your second spark is better behaved and doesn't manage to take a scenic journey without you like your first one did!
2017-8-4
Use props
Lian82
lvl.4
Flight distance : 796775 ft
Italy

I would have bought a used mavic in your place. RIP First Spark! 100 years of life for your second Spark!
2017-8-4
Use props
StarFishUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

All the best for your new Spark. That's a great panorama - what filter, post-processing, etc did you use?
2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Sorry to hear about the loss of the previous drone, could you please provide us with your case number or ticket number so I can check the info for you?
BTW, great picture and enjoy your vocation.
2017-8-5
Use props
todoweb
lvl.2
France

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-5 00:43
Sorry to hear about the loss of the previous drone, could you please provide us with your case number or ticket number so I can check the info for you?
BTW, great picture and enjoy your vocation.

http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?m ... mp;page=1#pid899380
2017-8-5
Use props
todoweb
lvl.2
France

StarFishUK Posted at 2017-8-4 00:47
All the best for your new Spark. That's a great panorama - what filter, post-processing, etc did you use?

Thank you I use Lightroom
2017-8-5
Use props
Andy6178
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1765 ft
Malaysia

I also lost my spark, because of the wifi signal suddenly stop and i can't control it, when i run to the point, the spark totally gone, i try few hours to find also can't found, very sad, i just bought it 3 days.
2017-8-5
Use props
todoweb
lvl.2
France

Andy6178 Posted at 2017-8-5 02:57
I also lost my spark, because of the wifi signal suddenly stop and i can't control it, when i run to the point, the spark totally gone, i try few hours to find also can't found, very sad, i just bought it 3 days.

We'll have to do something about DJI if it goes on. Because we are many! Did you use the support?
2017-8-5
Use props
Andy6178
lvl.1
Malaysia

todoweb Posted at 2017-8-5 04:00
We'll have to do something about DJI if it goes on. Because we are many! Did you use the support?

Yes, i have msg them in feedback and advise there, really heart break, still under training to bring it go travel in september, but now gone, money flys
2017-8-5
Use props
StarFishUK
lvl.3
Flight distance : 54970 ft
United Kingdom

Andy6178 Posted at 2017-8-5 05:38
Yes, i have msg them in feedback and advise there, really heart break, still under training to bring it go travel in september, but now gone, money flys

I guess the option to help find the Spark on the Go app wasn't any help? The flight logs might reveal something.
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

todoweb Posted at 2017-8-5 02:35
http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=107659&page=1#pid899380

Sorry for this. Since Natalia took care of your case, I will also keep an eye on it. Please wait patiently.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Andy6178 Posted at 2017-8-5 02:57

Sorry to hear about this, Andy. Had you contacted our support to start a ticket? If you hadn't, please contact us for help. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support
2017-8-6
Use props
Andy6178
lvl.1
Malaysia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-6 03:52
Sorry to hear about this, Andy. Had you contacted our support to start a ticket? If you hadn't, please contact us for help. Here’s the link to contact us: http://www.dji.com/support

Thanks DJI Thor,
I have send the basic problem yesterday and just now i through your link, i haved send another more details to the support,
Because i trying to find my spark 1st before confirm it lost,
but i use 2 days to find and ask my friend help to search by using his phantom 3se, at the end also can't find the spark,
Because i don't know after the wifi signal lost, where the spark flies/or drop down, because i faster run to the last point, the spark already gone,
and i try to connect back to the wifi signal, but i can't find the signal already,
Why would this happen?
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Andy6178 Posted at 2017-8-6 05:15
Thanks DJI Thor,
I have send the basic problem yesterday and just now i through your link, i haved send another more details to the support,
Because i trying to find my spark 1st before confirm it lost,

I really understand how you feel. But if the GPS signal lost during flight, the last position of the flight record might not be the last position of the drone, because the drone might fly by itself with no directions. If you had contacted to our support, please wait patiently for the result. Thanks.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules