P3P connected but not deploying
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

hello everybody, i am experiencing a problem with my p3p.
i first will say that i'm new in drones world, i hope you coud give some advice about this.
here is the problem:
i connect to my p3p from dji go, i can see camera, gps status, distance value etc.
but when it comes to take off, drone won't move.
beside, i can't modify any setting from app, like maximum fly distance, begginer mode etc: a this message shows up "failed to set:device not connetced. connect device and try again"

after some minutes( i think about 10 mins) the drone is suddenly fully connected and can depart.
i am using firware version: 1.11.20
RC version:1.9.2
app version: 3.1.8

hope you could help me out with this. thank you!

2017-8-4
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

First, please check the first LED light's color, if it is red, please try to relink the drone and RC. If you can not modify the settings, that might because the connection between the drone and RC or mobile device is improper. Try to relink the drone and RC.

Besides, may I know what mobile device are you using? I would recommend using a mobile device that is on the recommended device list on the DJI's website to ensure the strong performance of the device.
2017-8-5
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Re-install the firmware in your RC and it will solve your problem!
2017-8-6
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

See my tread ´´ReUnstall new firmware should fix i would say all problems'´
2017-8-6
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

hi guys, thanks for your support, i did both things. after downgradiing and re-upgrading, i linked the RC to drone.  the drone now connects faster than before but i can't see the camera anymore: appears "dji" logo.
any suggest about this?
thanks for support
2017-8-7
Use props
Agent7837
lvl.2
Canada

Try do delete DJI Go App and re-install it in your tablet or phone device.
For me that was the map who was not showing streets... AFter re-install DJI Go, it came back normal.
If you use a Panthom 3, make sure to use DJI go ( not DJI Go 4).
2017-8-8
Use props
Adepto
lvl.1

Italy

everything wrong again! now i see the camera but cannot move the drone nor change settings! i am so disappointed of DJI this time! i do not expect to spend 1000€ and get something i cannot use!
PLEASE dji support, could you help me out with this?
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules