2572 13 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Litchi have just launched added support for Spark on iOS not sure if available on android, no waypoints or orbit made yet, waypoints is the most used feature on litchi so hopefully coming soon.
2017-8-4
Use props
Matioupi
lvl.4
Flight distance : 922569 ft
France

thanks for the info. This is in non beta ? Please let us know if you test and when waypoint feature is ready (if they go for it)
2017-8-4
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

I've always liked the litchi app, there are seldom any issues and the features are great, saving photos and video directly to your iPad instantly is one of my favorite. Worth every penny....
2017-8-4
Use props
R&L Aerial
First Officer
Flight distance : 298100 ft
  • >>>
United States

On a different note, the doctor messed my knee up pretty bad during the operation, now as soon as it heals i have to have surgery again.... With a different doctor, of course...
2017-8-4
Use props
MichCs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59190 ft
Poland

Does Litchi support image color modes and/or sharpness settings? Anyone has tested it?
2017-8-4
Use props
MichCs
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59190 ft
Poland

MichCs Posted at 2017-8-4 12:07
Does Litchi support image color modes and/or sharpness settings? Anyone has tested it?

Ok, checked it myself: no color modes, no sharpness/contrast/saturation control.
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

litchi right now doesn't have waypoints or orbit or some of the other smart features that are app based.  on hardware level, spark is compatible, on SDK level, i dont know what DJi is allowing.    as for the camera, unfortunately extra adjustments, auto and manual modes ,  frame rate, format, size, focus, etc are firmware based it seems,  however, apps in theory can control shutter speed, exposure and you can refine some stuff like color, shadows, "ambiance",  sharpness, but again i dont know if DJi is allowing such in the SDK, could having those availble for a custom color mode and for a custom "auto" in app would be cool.   i think Litchi is treading lightly here with what they have availble...probably knowing they can offer a lot more, its either SDK function issue or policy issue...we'll see!
2017-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-8-4 10:32
On a different note, the doctor messed my knee up pretty bad during the operation, now as soon as it heals i have to have surgery again.... With a different doctor, of course...

Hey man sorry to hear that, hope everything will be ok , wish you luck.
2017-8-4
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

just curious... what is the diff with litchi and autopilot?
2017-8-4
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

eylneb Posted at 2017-8-4 14:23
just curious... what is the diff with litchi and autopilot?

Autopilot is a great app but requires a lot of studying and a great amount of practice to get the most out of it, it can be tiresome and a bit technical.

Litchi is very user friendly, uncomplicated in all of its modes and seems to work very well with all dji craft, while waypoints would be most people's go to mode litchi has others like 360 pano which is very easy to use and great fun, and I think litchi is great fun for new users and has plenty of scope to be used at a very high end in automatic flying.
2017-8-4
Use props
eylneb
lvl.4
Flight distance : 122477 ft
Malaysia

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-4 14:38
Autopilot is a great app but requires a lot of studying and a great amount of practice to get the most out of it, it can be tiresome and a bit technical.

Litchi is very user friendly, uncomplicated in all of its modes and seems to work very well with all dji craft, while waypoints would be most people's go to mode litchi has others like 360 pano which is very easy to use and great fun, and I think litchi is great fun for new users and has plenty of scope to be used at a very high end in automatic flying.

thx.. : )  im planning to get it but only after i get my MP(2) lol
2017-8-4
Use props
Gijzel
lvl.1
Flight distance : 48445 ft
Netherlands

Pano up to plus 279 pictures for one 360.
2017-8-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Gijzel Posted at 2017-8-5 07:40
Pano up to plus 279 pictures for one 360.

49 is a good number for a nice 360, autopano for stitching.
2017-8-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

Matioupi Posted at 2017-8-4 10:01
thanks for the info. This is in non beta ? Please let us know if you test and when waypoint feature is ready (if they go for it)

Yeah it's non beta, not sure if beta is available for waypoints, will probably get to try out some 360's on Sunday weather permitting.
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules