994 10 2017-8-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aeromirage
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1778045 ft
  • >>>
United States

As usual GPC cases are first rate. I ordered a Spark compact case from B&H which came today. $49 with free shipping.
I don't think I ever got so much for $49 within the last 10 years! The build, fit and finish is impeccable.
I don't care for the case that Spark comes with because there is no place for the RC, no handle and it is a bit difficult to open.
[I am glad that DJI included something and didn't devote more of the cost to a fancier case. It was a suitable shipping vessel.]
I got the Fly More combo which came with a bag (Man Purse?) which I will probably sell on eBay to someone who would use it.
The GPC holds everything that I want it to.
3 batteries (1 in the bird), RC, Spare props. There is a slot for tablet and a few other cubbies too.

P1080618.JPG
P1080616.JPG
P1080617.JPG
2017-8-4
Use props
Frangu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 19849 ft
United States

Thanks for the review
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

got a link for us? i been looking for a proper case for my spark.  im shopping for one, i have actually seen a few in stores but they definitely meh quality, pelican wants $100 for water resistant impact case, which i mean, pelican is kind of the brand for that but, not sure i would go $100  pelican impact resistant water tight  hard case for a spark... hmm.. maybe i will, but probably goign to stick to my gut, $50 and under seems to be perfect price range
2017-8-4
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/p ... k_compact_case.html
2017-8-4
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aeromirage Posted at 2017-8-4 19:39
https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1345499-REG/go_professional_cases_gpc_dji_spark_c1_dji_spark_compact_case.html

beautiful, thank you..   
2017-8-4
Use props
Pappy3
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2820469 ft
United States

The propellers look to be above the foam instead of even or below. Does the foam in the lid make contact with the props? If so, would the props become deformed after more than a few days of storage.
2017-8-4
Use props
JaredD
lvl.2
Flight distance : 298957 ft
Australia

Pappy3 Posted at 2017-8-4 23:42
The propellers look to be above the foam instead of even or below. Does the foam in the lid make contact with the props? If so, would the props become deformed after more than a few days of storage.

To me it looks like the props sit flush with the foam surrounding the spark. The foam in the lid is also quite soft and deforms very easily. I would say there would be no concerns with storing the spark in that case for a few days at a time.

If you know you are going to be storing the spark for an extended time you could always take the props off altogether and use some motor guards.
2017-8-5
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

The props sit flush with the blue top layer of the bottom foam. I am not worried that the top foam will distort them. This design appears to be well thought through.
2017-8-5
Use props
fans3c3673db
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2733760 ft
United States

GPC also has a slightly larger case for the Spark with slots for four batteries, all the charging stuff and an extra cubby I can put the four prop guards in...they stick out a little but the soft foam in the lid conforms quite easily with little or no stress to the prop guards.
2017-8-5
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

This is the Fly More combo case from GPC.
Available for pre-order at B&H: https://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/product/1345500-REG/go_professional_cases_gpc_dji_spark_1_dji_spark_fly_more.html
xxxii.jpg
2017-8-5
Use props
Aeromirage
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

To make it even better.. I sold the case and shoulder bag that came with the spark on ebay for $20, so the GPC case ended up costing $29.00!!
2017-8-8
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules