1837 4 2015-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
pomianowski.mar
lvl.1
Flight distance : 138136 ft
  • >>>
Poland

Hi all!I am using S900 with A2, lightbridge and Futaba 14sg, also Spektrum DX6i for camera operator, all connected to LB via traning cables. Recently I bought dropsafe. Is there any way to properly configure this setup so I can deploy parachute with futaba without using separate rx? I would espesially like dropsafe to deploy by it self when there be main power sudden loss.
When i will not use separate rx I dont know how to connect backup battery that came with dropsafe. I cannot find reasonable solution. Any help??
2015-3-25
Use props
dj.contect
lvl.1
Flight distance : 21736 ft
  • >>>
Ukraine

Hi!
I have the same problem
Me can someone help?
2015-4-14
Use props
2KIDS
New

Ukraine

Ihave the same problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What will i have to do?

dropsave+lightbrige+a2=big problem!
2015-4-14
Use props
wynand.flightpa
lvl.1

South Africa

I am just adding my voice here for what it is worth. It seems that dropsafe and lightbridge can not work together, you need a separate receiver for dropsafe ....
2015-4-18
Use props
kruggel
New

Germany

Well heres one for you,

after two days of work i figured it out, how it does work and how it works through lightbridge. But! It has a major downside!
To get it to work, you would first of all, need to calibrate all the necessarry channels in lightbridge it self. hook LB to your PC and hit calibration, make sure you have all the 12 channels available as a moving slider.
Then you want to hook all the cabels to the A2 form X3 all the way up to F4. And there you have it, thats the downside all the ports are used. And another downside ist that, if your main power supply is dead the parachute also is.
But anyways, all you need to do now is, hook up A2 to the assistant software and calibrate the sticks again.
Then and that is the tricky part, assign channels to D2 and D3. And here is the weired thing or lets say the most confusing, LB channels are not A2 channels!!!!!!!
D2 with my radio (14sg) is set to CH15 and D3 to CH12, the corrospinding channels in the 14SG are CH12 and CH11!
So this is how it works as a single operator setup, but, it's not really suitable for all the other channels you would need for gimbal control and so on....
Hope that helps for now, i'll further investigate.
2015-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules