Can I Save Mavic Settings Back To DJI Go?
963 1 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
calmari
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64944 ft
United Kingdom

Is it possible to save the Mavic settings back to the app at all? I've had a look and cant see how it may be done. Here is an explanation of my thinking.

Say you have a single Mavic & controller that is shared between two or more people and they each have an iPhone 7 and separate DJI account to couple up to it - can each individual user set their own specific settings to fly with? Settings that will pass from the app to the controller/Mavic each time a different iPhone is used?

For example EXP, Sensitivity, Gain, Gimbal, Camera & Video settings may want to be user specific. It would be great to be able to hook-up 'user 1' phone and use their settings and then have 'user 2' hook up their phone and use their own specific settings.

Any help appreciated.

2017-8-5
Use props
calmari
lvl.3
Flight distance : 64944 ft
United Kingdom

From tests carried out today, it appears that all settings are stored by the controller, as expected unfortunately, and not the iPhones. I think the RTH height might have been carried over when the iPhones swapped over but that is a setting that will change on a location by location basis anyway so not much good.

Had a deeper look at the menus when connected to the Mavic but still couldn't see a way to upload user settings to the Mavic and save again before swapping over. Noticed the different

Happy to be proved wrong and find a solution to this.
2017-8-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules