Using the inspire 1 as a Ronin unit...Anyone??
1171 4 2015-3-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

I have been thinking about this topic for weeks now has anyone used the inspire much as one would use a Ronin to film ??
Curious how it worked if so...

Seems like a no brainer just take the props off and put the camera in what shooting mode you prefer for the action instant 4k vid in hand.
Curious is the word here
2015-3-25
Use props
boogieman77.gma
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5611893 ft
  • >>>
United States

Actually did that through my home when I first got it.  Worked like I was flying it normally.  
2015-3-25
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Maybe this thread gave some here ideas )

We are looking at mounting the inspire1 stationary on a vehicle at times dolly is being designed as well
2015-3-25
Use props
Custerboy
lvl.1

United States

You realize DJI is releasing a hand-held camera mount for the Inspire 1 gimbal and camera, right? Is that along the lines you were thinking?
2015-3-25
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

Custerboy Posted at 2015-3-26 11:21
You realize DJI is releasing a hand-held camera mount for the Inspire 1 gimbal and camera, right? Is ...

Yes Ty and I have 3 axis gimbals already for the go pros I fear that little gimbal will have no way to mount your cell phone for viewing from what I have seen...Ugh..Very expensive lil dude I bet.
I wanna launch while in motion off a vehicle soon !

Rigging the corvette convertible for this actually making a quick release system at low vehicle speeds of coarse.
In post speed up the footage should be fun at the races soon Im shooting for the SCCA
2015-3-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules