Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bind DJI care refresh to replacement SPARK?
1167 4 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
OldBlueSpark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14186 ft
Canada

I sent my Spark in for warranty repair. They sent me back a brand new drone however and I had to activate it on my account again.

Then it said something about buying DJI care refresh or binding/linking to my new Spark within 48 hours.

How can I bind this new Spark to my DJI care refresh? I was informed to email djicare@dji.com and so I did. With all new and old information including the case number and djicare refresh agreement number. But have not heard back from them

Thanks,
Amelie

2017-8-5
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Hi Amelie, that can be a problem for some dji has many glitches in its system, your best bet to ensure it gets done is to PM a moderator here, give them your details and they will help you get sorted. Many have found trying to transfer care refresh can have the effect of all your hair falling out. Lol...
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Sorry for the inconvenience caused, please PM me the email ticket number or your email address, I will inform DJI Care Team to help you out, thanks.
2017-8-5
Use props
OldBlueSpark
lvl.3
Flight distance : 14186 ft
Canada

Sorry I haven't been back on the internet in a few hours. Gretchen from DJICare was able to take care of it very very fast! All is well now.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

OldBlueSpark Posted at 2017-8-6 05:55
Sorry I haven't been back on the internet in a few hours. Gretchen from DJICare was able to take care of it very very fast! All is well now.

It's good to know, hope you have a good time on flying.
2017-8-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules