Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Alternative Resolution for Gimbal auto calibration stuck at 50%
1824 9 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
drone.archaryaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5961270 ft
  • >>>
India

Hello All,

I have been facing issue on my Phantom 4 pro with calibrating the gimbal. It used to get stuck at 50% with loud noise.

Apparently I was waiting for beta firmware in which DJI claims to fix the issue however I didn't get any beta firmware.

While playing around the settings I found that if you disable mechanical shutter setting in camera settings and then calibrate gimbal it get calibrated successfully without any trouble.

☺️
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Could you PM me your DJI account? I would like to submit the request of permission to Beta firmware.
2017-8-7
Use props
drone.archaryaa
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5961270 ft
  • >>>
India

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-7 02:25
Could you PM me your DJI account? I would like to submit the request of permission to Beta firmware.

I have PMed you the same
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Received with thanks! Please login your DJI account and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2.
2017-8-13
Use props
Metron
lvl.1
United States

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-13 23:39
Received with thanks! Please login your DJI account and refresh the firmware via DJI Assistant 2.

Hi,

Should this issue be resolved by now ?
I again experienced it today, all the firmware is latest.

Disabling Mechanical shutter worked as work-around,
so the question is if it is ok to calibrate Gimbal with mechanical shutter being disabled?

thanks
2017-11-8
Use props
Humadrone
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1049304 ft

Spain

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-7 02:25

I got a ph4pro + , and it get stuck almost when disable mechanical shutter.

I cannot calibrate gimbal.
2017-11-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Humadrone Posted at 2017-11-9 01:14
I got a ph4pro + , and it get stuck almost when disable mechanical shutter.

I cannot calibrate gimbal.

I received your message in PM as well, thanks! The beta firmware is available in your account now, please try again.
2017-11-10
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Metron Posted at 2017-11-8 11:36
Hi,

Should this issue be resolved by now ?

Metron, I would recommend you to try the beta as well to solve it directly. PM me your DJI Account if you'd like to have a try.
2017-11-10
Use props
droningaroundth
lvl.2
Flight distance : 7344777 ft
  • >>>
Switzerland

I constantly get stuck at 50%. Trying to see if my gimbal stops vibrating... I had already sent my drone to Holland once due to vibrating gimbal and now it stated again!

Any help on how to move from 50%?
2017-11-20
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

droningaroundth Posted at 2017-11-20 12:28
I constantly get stuck at 50%. Trying to see if my gimbal stops vibrating... I had already sent my drone to Holland once due to vibrating gimbal and now it stated again!

Any help on how to move from 50%?

Just to make sure I am on the same page, are you referring to a Phantom 4 pro? If yes, please provide me with your DJI account email, I'll add the beta to your account.
2017-11-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules