Thanks for the good service DJI Shenzen
852 4 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
China

I am in Shenzen atm. So I thought I would pop into the DJI Store.  Easy to get to from the Metro as the metro exit is about a 1 minute walk to the store. I arrive and took a few photos. Inspires look nice but really I am just a hobby droner. Ah the Matrice 200 maybe that one, or the Mavic Pro? Nope I get the Phantom 3 SE which can be flown indoors in Omni mode. The SE has a pair of sensors and a 4km distance. ( I can pair my already kitted Argtek RC later and see if I can get more distance lol ) 4K Video. The SE has pretty much all the same features as many more expensive drones. As I already have the P3S this means I can use the same batteries and now have 2 chargers.  

So as I am in the store I sit with the DJI Tech staff and we do the firmware upgrade to the latest firmare. That way if anything went wrong they could deal with it. The firmware upgrade took around 10 minutes then activated the drone on my App. Then I changed many of the settings in the app, the tech guy was going OK, nice to see someone do the setting changes to gimble tilt set to 20, left and right rotation speeds ( slower ) turn off smart return home, set distances, height, camera settings etc. A new Phantom 3S is around RMB 3000 or US$440 and the P3S SE is RMB3500 or US$515
2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Appreciate your positive feedback, we will keep improving to provide more products with good quality and professional service to make every customer have a pleasant experience.
Thank you for your support to DJI.
2017-8-6
Use props
ALABAMA
Second Officer
Flight distance : 10442687 ft
United States

Smart place to buy!
2017-8-6
Use props
blackcrusader
lvl.4
Flight distance : 689774 ft
China

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 02:59
Appreciate your positive feedback, we will keep improving to provide more products with good quality and professional service to make every customer have a pleasant experience.
Thank you for your support to DJI.

Your staff were pleasant to deal with.  After buying the drone the sales staff took me to the tech desk so I could check the drone and also asked the tech to make sure had latest firmware done. That was straight forward.  I then showed your staff some of the flights I have already done on my P3S.   They were very surprised to see a near 10km mileage trip on my P3S with max distance of 4.55km.  

I look forward to fling the SE soon.  I may do so in Shenzen before I leave.  
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

blackcrusader Posted at 2017-8-6 06:25
Your staff were pleasant to deal with.  After buying the drone the sales staff took me to the tech desk so I could check the drone and also asked the tech to make sure had latest firmware done. That was straight forward.  I then showed your staff some of the flights I have already done on my P3S.   They were very surprised to see a near 10km mileage trip on my P3S with max distance of 4.55km.  

I look forward to fling the SE soon.  I may do so in Shenzen before I leave.

We are pleased to know your pleasant experience with our customer service.
Please keep us posted if there is further question.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules