Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
"Conducting Damage Assessment" for 3 weeks!!!
747 6 2017-8-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans297fe97d
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Very disappointed.

I was always a happy Dji user, because there were zero problems about my usage of P3A in the last 2 years.

However, Spark is a completely opposite experience!

Got my Spark on 1st July, during the 2 weeks of using time before I decided to return it to check, I experience multiple times of "command overtime" "signal lost",  transmission lagging, App freezing, screen black out, it never able to fly more than 100 meter.

The gesture control also suck. After the first two days, the Spark suddenly won't take pictures anymore, yeh the palm control is there, but never ever able to take picture again no matter how.

All of these errors forced me to take it back to Dji store to check, scared of it may one day fell from sky like other users in this forum.

The shop people told me it will take 1-2 weeks max, I said ok.
Now it's 3 weeks!!!!

I checked with Dji online service a couple, all they said is they are following and please be patience for another 24 hours and I am patience for 500 hours now.

Any other user got similar experience here about this super slow motion repairing process?

2017-8-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, could you happen to provide me your case number? I will help to check the status and try my best to expedite the process.
2017-8-6
Use props
fans297fe97d
lvl.1
Hong Kong

The case no. is
CAS-799214-N6F3K7
2017-8-6
Use props
fans297fe97d
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Today still no news
IMG_2592.PNG
2017-8-6
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-8-6 02:56
We apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, could you happen to provide me your case number? I will help to check the status and try my best to expedite the process.

He gave the case number, CAS-799214-N6F3K7.

I'm only replying to this so you get a reminder notification.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-8-7 01:08
He gave the case number, CAS-799214-N6F3K7.

I'm only replying to this so you get a reminder notification.

The status in website may not update in time. The drone has been evaluated and quotation has been sent to you, please check it out. HK flag store will try their best to get it fixed as soon as possible, thanks for your patience.
2017-8-7
Use props
fans297fe97d
lvl.1
Hong Kong

Yeh thanks Mindy. After 3 weeks of waiting, finally got the quotation? last night, which I don't quite understand.

I sent the Spark back mainly because lost signal with the RC even it's close range and always failed gesture control. It never crashed or hit anything or dropped, no physical damage at all.

But in the quotation it said replacement of both left and right "antenna board", which cost 8 HK dollars each(around 1 US dollar), but free of charge. There is a link in the quotation, in it a photo shows significant damage area? (which I can't see any damage), that's all, no other info.

Questions, does it mean by replacing these 2 parts then all issues will be solved? And the Spark return to me and will function as it should?

IMG_2602.PNG
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules