Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video recording auto-stop
412 3 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RCkable5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427684 ft
United States

Is there a reason why my videos are constantly stopping every 4-5minutes of recording? Or is it a setting I have missed somewhere? I have the video cache set to 16GB, should this be on auto?, I am using a Sandisk 64GB Extreme Plus micro SD card. This was happening on my 16GB and just thought it was the card getting full.  It happens regardless if i press the record button on RC, or my iPad mini4.  Most of the time I am recording in 4K 30FPS (3840x2160), but I have started recording in 2.7K 30FPS.

2017-8-6
Use props
I am the E
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

It should not. You see the SD  storage on the app which tells you how many pictures you can still take or how minutes left for video.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Do you have the same issue when you are using the original SD card of the drone? Please try to format the SD card via DJI GO 4 APP, see if it is better.
2017-8-6
Use props
RCkable5
lvl.2
Flight distance : 427684 ft
United States

Yes same problem on the original, thats why I bought a new one, I thought the original card was bad.  Both of them have been formatted while in the mavic
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules