Got my replacement mavic
1257 4 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boostedford
lvl.4
Flight distance : 144478 ft
United States

So i finally got my replacement mavic via care refresh, because if anyone remember my mavic landed into someone's pool. http://forum.dji.com/thread-103467-1-1.html only took a little less than a month but that's not too bad at all. So i finally got it and took it on a test flight in the neighborhood to make sure there's no errors or anything wrong. It's fine. So today i planned to actually use it rather than test it. I was gonna have it record me and my friends in the pool in my yard with it maybe only 20ft up. Come to find its now in a nfz?!?!? What gives!!!! I dont like this nfz at all i mean i understand the purpose but its too limiting. I just want to fly in my backyard why can't they just limit all flights to wifi like range like no more than 50ft up or whatever?? And when i look at the map looks like I can't fly ANYWHERE unless i drive 50 miles south east of jersey in a little sliver of area. this blows!!
i mean what if i was an average joe with a spark that just wants to take a group selfie and then i cant cause of the nfz its just silly seriously it should just be severely limited in range rather than cant fly at all. i couldnt even fly indoors if i wanted to.
Screenshot_20170806-124239.png
Screenshot_20170806-124314.png
2017-8-6
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

oh i hope so cause one area said it expires 2038
2017-8-6
Use props
ephektz
lvl.2
Flight distance : 94534 ft
United States

President Trump is on vacation in the area, and so likely this NFZ is the temporary one that's been put up. It should go away once he does.
2017-8-6
Use props
boostedford
lvl.4
United States

when it comes to technology of anything i own it ALWAYS seems to NEVER work the way its exactly supposed to right exactly when you need it to that is my constant experience with anything technological grrrrrrrrrrrr
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Apologies for the inconvenience first. I would recommend you to contact our Flysafet Team via flysafe@dji.com, our colleagues will take care of it.
2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules