Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Won't Respond to my Emails
861 6 2017-8-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
blake247
lvl.2
Flight distance : 6304892 ft
  • >>>
United States

I returned a DJI Spark (Fly More Package) and it shows that it was recevied by DJI days ago. Unfortunately, everytime I attempt to contact DJI for a refund status or to even get an acknowledgement of receipt my correspondance goes unheeded. Could someone check in to this??

Order #0014878950284
RMA #CAS-833312-H9N1X2
Tracking #1Z3003VV0341352854

2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Blake, we apologize that you’re experiencing difficulties, just checked your case, it’s under process. I’ve also asked our local repair team to take care of it for you and expedite the process, we will try our best to get it addressed, please wait patiently.
Appreciate your support to DJI.
2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi, Blake, the refund has been done, you will receive it within 3-5 business days, please check later.
It usually takes one week to refund, we are sorry to have kept you waiting, should you have any further questions, please keep us updated.
2017-8-7
Use props
andrewmchenry
New
Nigeria

What's the best email address to use for DJI for question on water damage assessment, my Phantom 4Pro has never been in the rain or in very moist weather but the shop that sold me the drone said it's got stickers on the inside and the "Gimbal"  is stuck in the down position everything works just no response.

anyhow just want to ask DJI if they are so smart with all the sensors if the weather moist surely they'd have a sensor to say you are flying your very very expensive drone in weather not suitable for it as the stickers will change from red to blue or whatever.

Very frustrated, I have treated my drone with the most care and I can't believe it's water damage they / the shop who sold me my drone what's to charge me for a full gimbal / with camera @ $1058.00 CRAZY!!!  

Help and any advice greatly appreciated .. thax!
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

andrewmchenry Posted at 2017-8-8 07:31
What's the best email address to use for DJI for question on water damage assessment, my Phantom 4Pro has never been in the rain or in very moist weather but the shop that sold me the drone said it's got stickers on the inside and the "Gimbal"  is stuck in the down position everything works just no response.

anyhow just want to ask DJI if they are so smart with all the sensors if the weather moist surely they'd have a sensor to say you are flying your very very expensive drone in weather not suitable for it as the stickers will change from red to blue or whatever.

The DJI support email is support@dji.com, here is a link for your reference: http://www.dji.com/support.  Sorry to say that the part needs to be replaced if it is really water damaged, since it may have potential risks. Where did you send your drone? I would recommend you send it to DJI official repair center for diagnosis and repair.
2017-8-8
Use props
andrewmchenry
New
Nigeria

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-8 23:37
The DJI support email is , here is a link for your reference: http://www.dji.com/support.  Sorry to say that the part needs to be replaced if it is really water damaged, since it may have potential risks. Where did you send your drone? I would recommend you send it to DJI official repair center for diagnosis and repair.

thanks will email the address provided and thax for the suggestion to send it to an authorized service center.
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

andrewmchenry Posted at 2017-8-8 23:57
thanks will email the address provided and thax for the suggestion to send it to an authorized service center.

You are welcome, hope your case can be sorted out shortly.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules