Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-6 11:05
Jeff why do u keep saying that? Really bro you think I don't no this already so honestly why would you even say something dont be one of them guys! I voided my warranty long ago when I changed sport mode speed to 45 miles an hour. and added mavic pro flight modes plus + 1.5 watt boost..... PS do you want to tell me again that I voided my warranty?

I think to be fair looking at your PH flight log you don't get any more speed in sport than anyone else using standard spark, or maybe you might show us a log with 45mph ...
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

http://imgur.com/a/EgCB1

heh  hows 72.5 MPH sound?  xDD

2017-8-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-7 12:09
http://imgur.com/a/EgCB1

heh  hows 72.5 MPH sound?  xDD

I have one of them with MATRICE 82mph I'm looking at flight log not a screen shot.
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

I changed parameters down instead of 60 10 -10 10-10 i have it set to 55 8 -8 8 -8 puts me at 41 mph  45 to 50mph is insane...sure no problem hallmark
You are always trying to prove somebody wrong
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

hallmark007 Posted at 2017-8-7 12:26
I have one of them with MATRICE 82mph I'm looking at flight log not a screen shot.

not everyone wants to share logs.   but that speed measurement wasn't my flying.  that was my last spark, it GPS locked after it smashed itself into a tree while ignoring my cancel RTH command... a tree like i guess 100 feet up, GPS recorded the fall at 72.5MPH.
and yes it was in atti mode when it tried to RTH, thats how possessed my last spark really was...  i almost half wish my spark didnt crash and flew away, see where it thought home was in Atti mode.. would've been interesting.. but it got GPS lock the moment it smacked the tree.. RIP
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

For u hallmarkhttps://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... U/view?usp=drivesdk
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

U will see i get 47mph ....so your point was???? Imheretocrash guess a screenshot apparently isnt enough.... Who would want to take time and fake that. Im telling u man this forum is something else!!!
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-7 12:49
U will see i get 47mph ....so your point was???? Imheretocrash guess a screenshot apparently isnt enough.... Who would want to take time and fake that. Im telling u man this forum is something else!!!

i dont even know..  no reason to lie about anything here...  at least i dont think there is.

but i think i hold the record for fastest spark... ignoring that it was face planting itself there... but still, fastest spark to date.
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Here again ... Actually almost 48mph
Screenshot_20170807-165412.jpg
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-7 12:50
i dont even know..  no reason to lie about anything here...  at least i dont think there is.

but i think i hold the record for fastest spark... ignoring that it was face planting itself there... but still, fastest spark to date.

Yes u do LOL
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

only 2 ways to beat my record.. cheat or find a taller tree and softer ground, and see what is what..
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Also hallmark that flight log u were looking at i let my son fly and seen the errors so i wasnt trying to go 45mph
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Do u need any more proof tho? I can probably get a buddys bushnell radar gun if ya want
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-7 13:01
Do u need any more proof tho? I can probably get a buddys bushnell radar gun if ya want

i have a bushnell range finder, i dont know the model, had it a couple years its fairly accurate, but not ideal.. good for quickly marking relative distances into handbook for sniping and target practicing,  but that's about it.
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

If it picks up my rc heli's im sure it will pick up the spark. Point is I was being funny the guy is always out trying to prove somebody wrong and I just stuffed it right in this face I'm personally over this forum honestly there's some cool cats here you seem pretty cool but this is for the birds!
2017-8-7
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
  • >>>
Ireland

So you show me log 47 mph imheretocrash can get 72mph it's not about not believing but not one of those logs or screen shots mention spark, but I've seen your log in other thread you can't get passed 32mph just go out tomorrow and fly date will be on the log reach the 72mph which I don't think can be done because imheretocrash explanation is so bizarre. Also the log you sent in above post is just mosh mash.
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

https://youtu.be/plvvETqZ_q8
Guess thats fake to....i also linked my google drive to the entire flight log get out of here man im done....ok your right my spark only does 32mph
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Omg u have got to be kidding me bro your such a tool dude who says i have to fly fast in sport all the time what more proof do u need !
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Hallmark just for u buddy! I just went out let me guess this is fake to! Not even full throttle!!!
https://youtu.be/YyAg6p7oJjs
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

lol, i dont want to post my logs, that's my personal take and my personal reasonings. i already explained why my old spark hit 72.5MPH was because the GPS logged my freefall after it decided to RTH in atti mode. (stupid thing)    but hallmark missed it i guess..

flying it in a straight line my spark will do normal sport mode, i dont run sport plus/sport ultra anymore, i chickened out, i tried it a few times with my new spark, and got alert  "motor overcurrent"  "reducing speed to protect battery"  even though it didn't really reduce my speeds eventually i get red pulsing alert at the top "Battery Over-Current Error"  which is either to discurage use or legit errors being detected.   mine gave me these alerts around 45mph..
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

This is why i reduced parameters to do about 40 to 42 mph anyways I think I've proven enough. Just admit it Hallmark I came with the proof
2017-8-7
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

From the video I take it that you fly yours in the rain with the cover removed like that?  That takes some guts.
2017-8-7
Use props
ImHereToCrash
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Irate Retro Posted at 2017-8-7 15:04
From the video I take it that you fly yours in the rain with the cover removed like that?  That takes some guts.

i flown mine is pouring rain ..not something i wanted to do, storm caught me up and was legit blinding rain and 15 mph winds... my spark coped with it, even though i did have cover on it, i had water rolling out of it, sparks are tough!
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Why are my posts getting deleted ....anyway hallmark are u going to atleast say something?
2017-8-7
Use props
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-7 16:59
Why are my posts getting deleted ....anyway hallmark are u going to atleast say something?

It might have something to do with the fact that you post rapid-fire consecutive posts each containing only a sentence or two, instead of just placing all of your thoughts into one post.  That is generally frowned upon on any forum.  I dunno; I am just guessing.
2017-8-7
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Thanks for the observation there pal....meh i proved my point here. Move along move along
2017-8-7
Use props
rudyasho
lvl.3
Flight distance : 547320 ft
Indonesia

wah... terbongkar.... mau di preteli yah ???
2017-8-17
Use props
Sparky_17
lvl.4
Flight distance : 62349 ft
Canada

ok .. as nice as it is, don't do it.  Dust, bugs, dampness in the air are all a recipe for disaster.  Secondly, taking the hood off won't allow for proper air distribution which may cause system failures.  I'm not sure the effects of doing this really is, but if i use common sense here; it's telling me .. DON'T DO IT.  Good luck.
2017-8-17
Use props
Thor1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 196837 ft
Canada

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-7 15:04
This is why i reduced parameters to do about 40 to 42 mph anyways I think I've proven enough. Just admit it Hallmark I came with the proof

not to get in the middle of anything, mostly because i don't care, but hallmark is right. there is no real proof that you were using the spark. for all i know that was the mavic or phantom in your logs. you don't have to upload your logs if you don't want but there's no real personal info on them so whats the harm?

to each their own i guess
2017-8-17
Use props
Socalspark84
lvl.1
Flight distance : 394 ft
United States

Seems to be a bash fest,
I know $gambino$ might have been in the wrong for wording yet he does have a point with his ideas.

Good on him to take fault in his actions that's respect on him, but to criticize the guy for what he wants to do with his own time and money is not something anyone here has the right to say or do.
If he wants to take it apart and see how he can make HIS machine work better for him then please do so and let us know how things turn out in the long run. Who knows DJI might be reading through his walk through and take some notes (crosses fingers if they even pay attention to any of us in the first place lol)

Some of you should be ashamed of your selves its one thing to bash someone yet another to take it into your own hands and say to ban them because of what they wanna do with the money they spend.
2017-12-29
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
United States

Thor1 I know I'm a little late to my own party but I definitely did prove myself on the last page I left him flight logs and showed him a physical video of the spark flying at that speed with someone else videotaping haven't heard nothing since .....he just can't man up at the same when he was wrong for once.... So I'm not sure what you're talking about
2017-12-29
Use props
Rickyber
lvl.4
Flight distance : 403488 ft
United States

$gambino$ Posted at 2017-8-7 08:56
Thank u imheretocrash again sorry guys...

It would be cool to modify the cover with a scoop on the front like a pro stock drag racer. Then, an opening in the rear to make the air flow right through as it is cruising along.
Would this have a better cooling effect than a whole naked top?
Just a thought.
2017-12-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules