Update ideas
1286 3 2014-10-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
owen
lvl.1

United States

I found the PlexiDrone and thought they had a lot of cool ideas that i would love to see in my Vision 2 Plus.

What do you guys think? I'm not sure about the click in arms, too much vibration?

2014-10-15
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

They can claim what they like as no retail units are made yet, we will see come April 2015 what the final package is like.
If it ever gets that far ?
2014-10-15
Use props
owen
lvl.1

United States

Good old kickstarter/indiegogo campaigns that never actually get done haha. it'll be interesting to see. seems cheap for what they're saying it'll do.
2014-10-17
Use props
insitb
lvl.3

Singapore

Well, I think we'll eventually have dozens of quad types available, each filling its own specific niche. This one may be good enough for rock climbers and off-the-beaten track explorer types that need ultra-portable gear. Then there will be the souped up dragster copters designed for the need-for-speed types. And of course there will be the less-is-more designs to satisfy the long range fanatics out there.

The copter market is still very much in its infancy stage right now. We're barely scratching the surface.

Meanwhile, the Phantom 2 Vision Plus is a solid multi-purpose copter, perhaps gravitating towards photography/cinematography. It's quite robust without being too heavy or sluggish, delivers superb camera output, but is still a lot of fun to fly just for kicks as well.

In time, I reckon we'll see all kinds of quad flavors for all kinds of budgets.
2014-10-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules