New
Flight distance : 16 ft
Australia

help needed App keeps crashing on startup Samsung S8

2017-8-6
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

May I know which drone do you use? I would recommend to uninstall the APP, delete all files of mobile SD card and re-install the APP to check the performance.
2017-8-7
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

Do you have  a crash because the resolution error on the Androids side? The most Samsung s7+ had that problem.
2017-8-8
Use props
Chronis
New
Flight distance : 42559 ft
Greece

I have phantom 3 standard and I can't fly anymore.App can't open and always the screen is black.My device is Samsung galaxy note 3. If dji can't saport android devices it have to telling this to the costumers not buying if they don't have Apple.
2017-8-8
Use props
husa58
New
Flight distance : 16 ft
Australia

DJI Susan Posted at 2017-8-7 22:20
May I know which drone do you use? I would recommend to uninstall the APP, delete all files of mobile SD card and re-install the APP to check the performance.

Hi, I have the phantom 3 standard..
2017-8-8
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

I also have a Phantom 3 Standard. The MPQC96i i use is also not listed as recommeded devices but still works fine for me.
2017-8-9
Use props
djordan2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 79291 ft
United States

I had the same problem with 3.1.8 on my Samsung Note 3.  I deleted 3.1.8 and went back to 3.1.3.  That seemed to work for me.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

husa58 Posted at 2017-8-8 16:08
Hi, I have the phantom 3 standard..

Noted with thanks! If reinstall doesn't fix it, please export the crash log and send it back to us: mobile\SDcard\DJI\dji.pilot\LOG\CRASH. Thanks in advance.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
Flight distance : 479541 ft
United States

I can't say enough bad things about DJI Go app and frankly the lychee have I purchased did not open on my Asus 7-inch tablet. In my opinion this app help in my losing my Phantom 3 standard because at the time I lost signal during the return to home the many times I lost signal the app decided also to freeze then shut down which I promptly sent a report. So I don't understand why DJI is giving me such a run around when I have the crash report from the app to turn to and also on the flight logs to prove that this app and shuts down almost all the time
2017-8-10
Use props
bluemarley67
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1242638 ft
United States

this is why most people use apple products they are more supported
2017-8-10
Use props
stuka75
Second Officer
Flight distance : 85682 ft
United States

fansa6f13f42 Posted at 2017-8-10 06:18
I can't say enough bad things about DJI Go app and frankly the lychee have I purchased did not open on my Asus 7-inch tablet. In my opinion this app help in my losing my Phantom 3 standard because at the time I lost signal during the return to home the many times I lost signal the app decided also to freeze then shut down which I promptly sent a report. So I don't understand why DJI is giving me such a run around when I have the crash report from the app to turn to and also on the flight logs to prove that this app and shuts down almost all the time

If the app shuts down, the P3 should return to home. If not, then the homepoint hasn't registered properly. Be sure its noted onscreen before takeoff.
2017-8-10
Use props
SRF44
lvl.1
Flight distance : 137211 ft
United States

Android DJIGO 3.1.10 released on 8/9/2017, make sure you are running the latest version.
2017-8-10
Use props
GeoffN
lvl.3
Flight distance : 89564 ft
United Kingdom

fansa6f13f42 Posted at 2017-8-10 06:18

You could do with a few lessons in English grammar.................... a few commas etc would make your posts a lot easier to understand!!   I guess they don't teach that at schools anymore.
2017-8-10
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

GeoffN Posted at 2017-8-10 12:26
You could do with a few lessons in English grammar.................... a few commas etc would make your posts a lot easier to understand!!   I guess they don't teach that at schools anymore.

you could do with a few lessons in not reading or commenting on my post, and kiss my a$%
2017-8-13
Use props
fansa6f13f42
lvl.1
United States

stuka75 Posted at 2017-8-10 08:07
If the app shuts down, the P3 should return to home. If not, then the homepoint hasn't registered properly. Be sure its noted onscreen before takeoff.

no wen the app shuts dwn, the drone just stands thr.. urs rth wen the app shut dwn?
2017-8-13
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules