Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Need Help - Considering to buy an Osmo Mobile
865 1 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Adriano Araujo
lvl.4
Flight distance : 731565 ft
Brazil

Hi guys,

I am considering to buy an Osmo Mobile, but is not clear to me if I can make the follow:

1 – Being able to active track me (myself) this way: I do run and bicycle. I would like to put Osmo on a tripod and it should follow me while I do my sports.

Example: The osmo will pan – following me - while I cross the scene running from left to right

(I do all by my own, so there is nobody to activetrack it remotely for me)

2 – Being able to “program” a shot like missions work on DJI Drones. Something like this: a) Start Recording. b) Point to that direction and stays there for five seconds. c) Pan left 50 degrees. Stays there for 3 seconds. d) Pan left more 30 degrees. Stays 10 seconds. e) Stop Recording.

Its something like the automation for timelapse, but for “real life” footage.

3 – Does Autoframe (from Hangar, same as AutoPilot) works on Osmo Mobile?

If Osmo mobile can´t do that stuff, is there any other model that do?

Than you folks for the help.

Adriano.

2017-8-7
Use props
Mossesque
lvl.2
United Kingdom

1: No, You will need to in shot to activate active track, will be hard to do this if your on your own. (when Filmic Pro update there app, you will be able to do this, with two iOS devices and Filmic Remote installed.

2: No, but would be cool update.

3: No

2017-8-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules