1848 6 2017-8-7
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
todoweb
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39035 ft
France

Attention, RC and Apple Watch.

Before taking off with my Spark, I had interference alerts. I stopped the bluetooth of the iphone, but it continued. I removed my apple watch, I no longer had any alert.

It is possible that the watches connected, equipped with wifi and bluetooth, cause interference during the flight.

2017-8-7
Use props
crypiehef
lvl.1
Flight distance : 47707 ft
United States

I have not had a problem with my Apple Watch (series 0). I wear mine all the time. I've had my Spark about 2 weeks now and have flown it maybe a dozen times and haven't had any issues.
2017-8-7
Use props
Monochrome
lvl.3
Flight distance : 12710 ft
United States

Stopping  Bluetooth in your phone is not enough. I don't have Apple Watch but I'm sure you can turn on airplane mode in it. Do that before you fly and problem solved. I do this with my Pebble.
2017-8-7
Use props
Sparky Tim
lvl.2
Flight distance : 442011 ft
United States

I put my Apple watch in airplane mode as well as my phone and iPad. Then I use OTG for the ipad. I have flown as far as 6200 feet without issues. Only turned around because I didnt want to fly over the area beyond that.
2017-8-7
Use props
Mimus
lvl.3
Flight distance : 284770 ft
United States

I always fly without the apple watch. When ever i had it on i could not calibrate the compass due to the watch, so its just better to start flying without it.
2017-8-7
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

As discussed above, I would recommend you to disable the bluetooth and WiFi to check the performance.
2017-8-8
Use props
RepKK
lvl.2
Flight distance : 58780 ft
United States

Just got an iWatch this weekend.  Stopped using OTG weeks ago.  Have noticed now that I MUST turn off bluetooth on my iPhone before video will show up on the iPhone from the RC.   Will be doing some more testing tonight.  No problem if I am hooking up the iPhone directly to my Spark (without using Remote).  But definitely some testing worth doing when using RC and iPhone and bluetooth on (with iWatch present).
2018-1-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules