Source for flight battery charging connector?
1126 4 2015-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
i_anderson
lvl.2

United States

Hi,
While the 'stock' charger is working as intended, it doesn't give any 'feedback' as to what is actually going on. (Beyond getting warm! ;))

I have a well used & trusted smart charger;

https://www.commonsenserc.com/pr ... 9gkdosj3nqnupfdr306

This thing displays all kinds of useful info; Voltage, current (going in or coming out), capacity, etc.

I'd like to make up a new lead with the DJI connector on the end but have searched & searched without success - There are plenty of different charging solutions, but I just can't find the connector alone.

Anyone got a source?

Cheers,
Ian
PS - I know this voids the warranty, but I'll take that chance......
2015-3-26
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

Get the internal Power plug Part6  DJI-PH2V-PP or  DJI-PH2-P06
2015-3-26
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.2

United States

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-3-27 03:15
Get the internal Power plug Part6  DJI-PH2V-PP or  DJI-PH2-P06

Awesome, thanks for that!.....

However, I searched Amazon and both PN's showed up (from the same supplier) with the same picture but different prices; the first was ~$25 and the second about half that. But there's no explanation as to the differences between them.

No matter, it seems they come via the slow boat from China, and expedited shipping (mid term) adds ~$32 to the cost!

Conversely, I can get a complete, original, DJI charger, shipped via Amazon prime, tomorrow (+3.99 shipping, Saturday free!) for $39.99!
http://www.amazon.com/DJI-Phanto ... BJQ#customerReviews

I'm thinking even if I just cut the cable and solder it to my own output cable I'm ahead of the game!

Cheers,
Ian
2015-3-26
Use props
PanamonCreel
lvl.4

Mexico

They are both the same but one is as a spare part for the P2 and the other for the P2 vision.  
No local supplier for you ?  That's a pretty standard replacement part for the Phantom 2 and usually is around 8 $
2015-3-26
Use props
i_anderson
lvl.2

United States

PanamonCreel Posted at 2015-3-27 06:26
They are both the same but one is as a spare part for the P2 and the other for the P2 vision.  
No l ...

Huh!?....

Sorry, maybe I'm being dumb, but how can they be the same but for different birds? And one ~50% the price of the other!?

Again, no matter really, I don't like the slow boat or $30+ shipping charges.....

To answer your Q, I did email my (somewhat) local dealer, from whom I bought it, but haven't heard anything back as yet. I'll report back if/when I do hear anything.

Again, thanks for the comments.

Cheers,
Ian
2015-3-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules