1506 5 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Boots-in-puss
lvl.1
Flight distance : 166690 ft
United Kingdom

Hi all,

I tried uploading a phot to sky pixel https://www.skypixel.com/pilot/photos/share/a-shot-of-dartmoor-s-haytor-shot-on-my-dji-spark-on-panoramic-mode?account=adampagett

It won’t upload a high res image. Just a low quality one,

Have I missed something?
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Just to verify, did you upload the original image of the drone?
2017-8-8
Use props
Boots-in-puss
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-8 21:20
Just to verify, did you upload the original image of the drone?

Hay Thor

No, It was lifted in Lightroom mobile first and then uploaded Via "Publish Locally stored Photos"

all this is on iPhone 7 on iOS 11beta

It was taken in panoramic mode on the spark, drone was landed and panoramic stitched then saved into local folder

then lifted in Lightroom mobile and exported from Lightroom back into iOS photos,

image selected from photos in sky pixle

ta,

2017-8-10
Use props
Boots-in-puss
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hay Thor

No, It was lifted in Lightroom mobile first and then uploaded Via "Publish Locally stored Photos"

all this is on iPhone 7 on iOS 11beta

It was taken in panoramic mode on the spark, drone was landed and panoramic stitched then saved into local folder

then lifted in Lightroom mobile and exported from Lightroom back into iOS photos,

image selected from photos in sky pixle

ta,
2017-8-10
Use props
Zirconn
lvl.2
Flight distance : 242920 ft
Romania

All my locally stored pictures are low res, 960x720. Every two flight sessions I remove the microsd from the drone and download everything on my computer and those are hi res.
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Boots-in-puss Posted at 2017-8-10 06:49
Hay Thor

Firstly, you can check whether you had downloaded the original photo. Besides, image size would change when taking Pano picture: 2300×1280 with Pano (horizontal); 960×1280 with Pano (vertical).
2017-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules