Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Any luck with DJI Repairs?
1546 7 2017-8-8
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FauxFilm
lvl.2
United States

Hi all...

Is anyone here having ANY luck with DJI repairs?

I had a problem with my Osmo Pro, the camera cards would not click and "latch" into the card slot.  After talking with DJI support in an on-line chat, I was told my only recourse was to send it in for repair/exchange and that it would take "about ten days."  I was sent a UPS label for return, but it was ground shipping so I popped $90 of my own money to get the X5 camera body FedExed back to them overnight.

They've now had it for almost three weeks, and I have had ZERO communication from DJI, zilch.

The "repair progress" page shows they "accepted" the delivery 19 days ago and "received" and "verified" it four days later (I'm not sure what the difference in "accepting" and "receiving" something is)... but nothing after that.

So anyway I've had nothing but radio silence since then. Zip. And chatting up the on-line support people (which I've done three times) gets me nowhere, they have no other information and no ability to do anything other than to apologize for my inconvenience... which does me no good.

Is anyone else having better luck???
DJIrepair.jpg
2017-8-8
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

Sorry for the delay, I've informed the local repair center to escalate it, will do our best to get it sorted out shortly, I'll keep an eye on it also.
2017-8-8
Use props
FauxFilm
lvl.2
United States

Thanks DJI Diana, that would be great.

T2
2017-8-9
Use props
FauxFilm
lvl.2
United States

Diana... not sure if you shook something loose with them or lit a fire or what... but out of the blue I got an email from DJI saying my Osmo would be back to me tomorrow via overnight delivery.  

Weirdly enough, if I go the the repair updates page, there it actually shows it as already having been DELIVERED to me (insert eyeroll here), whereas the UPS tracking number shows that it hasn't even been picked up yet.

Hopefully I will get it back tomorrow... thanks for the help!

T2
2017-8-9
Use props
HellFire77
lvl.3
Flight distance : 390863 ft
  • >>>
Canada

I had the same problem with my OSMO+ I would have to pull out the SD card with my fingernail. I figured out certain SD cards were off by less than a millimetre and would not click into place. Other MicroSD cards worked fine.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FauxFilm Posted at 2017-8-9 17:42
Diana... not sure if you shook something loose with them or lit a fire or what... but out of the blue I got an email from DJI saying my Osmo would be back to me tomorrow via overnight delivery.  

Weirdly enough, if I go the the repair updates page, there it actually shows it as already having been DELIVERED to me (insert eyeroll here), whereas the UPS tracking number shows that it hasn't even been picked up yet.

UPS Next Day Air was arranged, please wait patiently for the delivery.
2017-8-9
Use props
FauxFilm
lvl.2
United States

Hellfire, my problem was slightly different... in fact it was the opposite of your.  Mine wasn't that I couldn't get the cards out, in my case I couldn't get the cards to go IN.  You'd push them and, and they'd just spring right back out.  They wouldn't "click" and lock in.  Hopefully the issue is solved when I get it back.
2017-8-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

FauxFilm Posted at 2017-8-9 21:40
Hellfire, my problem was slightly different... in fact it was the opposite of your.  Mine wasn't that I couldn't get the cards out, in my case I couldn't get the cards to go IN.  You'd push them and, and they'd just spring right back out.  They wouldn't "click" and lock in.  Hopefully the issue is solved when I get it back.

Faux, sorry for the experience with our product, this is the hardware malfunction, please contact our support to send in at your most convenience, local repair team will get it fixed.
2017-8-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules