Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Spark "falling from the sky" video
4258 43 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irate Retro
lvl.4
United States

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-9 19:38
that's why i have statefarm covering it .. $1400 coverage for my spark and accessories i pay what is it ..$50/Yr  i think?  they replace it if it dropped like a rock or submerged itself, got stolen..whatever.... they just cut me a check for it

I have my home and auto through State Farm and have been seriously considering this, HOWEVER:

It's not quite as simple as collecting a check and sitting pretty with your cash.  If the claim goes on your C.L.U.E. report (and it should), your insurance premiums are going to go up for a few years, regardless of who your other insurance is with.  It depends how pricey of a house you live in and I guess same with car coverage.  You might find that making that claim is more expensive in the long run than just buying another Spark with your own money.
2017-8-9
Use props
$gambino$
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1563980 ft
United States

My buddy made a claim with his p4 last yr thru state farm ....nothing ever went up....im sure they look at that negatively tho
2017-8-9
Use props
Kimmy
lvl.1

Georgia

Having the same issue with Spark. Any solution?

2021-9-19
Use props
Tomasz Laptas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2275102 ft
United Kingdom

Dji is so bad when it comes to customer service.
2021-9-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules