Level of dji customer support
1244 9 2017-8-9
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Groovin
lvl.1
Flight distance : 12927 ft
Austria

Sadly after keeping up with all the issues and type of replies that are getting exchanged between unlucky spark users and dji support on issues of technical failures and guarantee combined with the emails I just got this morning makes me start losing all faith in dji support or company policy.

That or it is a spam mail and then dji somehow has been compromised.

I am a spark owner and have never posted on any phantom thread nor requested any phantom assistance as I do not own a phantom!

Pictures speak for themselves:

pic1.JPG pic2.JPG pic3.JPG

2017-8-9
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Some admin junior probably going through all the posts and linking them up with the Beta Testers, but maybe they wrote the user name down of someone and it looked like yours "Groovin", so you got the email in error.  Easy mistake I guess.
2017-8-10
Use props
Groovin
lvl.1
Austria

HomePoint Posted at 2017-8-10 00:13
Some admin junior probably going through all the posts and linking them up with the Beta Testers, but maybe they wrote the user name down of someone and it looked like yours "Groovin", so you got the email in error.  Easy mistake I guess.

Well I do hope that is somehow the case but I was thinking either stuff like that is automated and then it should not be able to push phantom 4 beta etc to an user that has no phantom registered or that if things like these are done manually they are done more careful.

Don't get me wrong this case is a non issue as long as this is a certified DJI customer support Email (bit weird with the zendesk and that authentication link) but if people that have real issues and lost their drones etc. and don't hear back from DJI for weeks are handled with the same degree of care then we do have an issue. That was my concern as a spark owner with all the spark issues circulating around.
2017-8-10
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

Groovin Posted at 2017-8-10 00:19
Well I do hope that is somehow the case but I was thinking either stuff like that is automated and then it should not be able to push phantom 4 beta etc to an user that has no phantom registered or that if things like these are done manually they are done more careful.

Don't get me wrong this case is a non issue as long as this is a certified DJI customer support Email (bit weird with the zendesk and that authentication link) but if people that have real issues and lost their drones etc. and don't hear back from DJI for weeks are handled with the same degree of care then we do have an issue. That was my concern as a spark owner with all the spark issues circulating around.

dji has gone down the crapper..    they wont even add .MOV support to the spark, just going to change manual to remove it from existance.. (btw, mod availble to enable it, just change identifier to "mavic_pro" in camera identifers)  but they they artifically segmenting it......  im considering returning my spark again, gettting refund, getting a check cut for $1500 from statefarm and closing the policy.. cuz eff this if DJi cant actually do simple stuff
2017-8-10
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-10 00:49
dji has gone down the crapper..    they wont even add .MOV support to the spark, just going to change manual to remove it from existance.. (btw, mod availble to enable it, just change identifier to "mavic_pro" in camera identifers)  but they they artifically segmenting it......  im considering returning my spark again, gettting refund, getting a check cut for $1500 from statefarm and closing the policy.. cuz eff this if DJi cant actually do simple stuff

You don't think that maybe they don't add .MOV because maybe it is not working properly yet on Spark?  Would you rather them add it when it's broken?
2017-8-10
Use props
ImHereToCrash
First Officer
Flight distance : 5381368 ft
  • >>>
United States

HomePoint Posted at 2017-8-10 01:48
You don't think that maybe they don't add .MOV because maybe it is not working properly yet on Spark?  Would you rather them add it when it's broken?

no he is suggesting removing it from the manual as a "correction" instead if actually adding it
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Please don't post the screenshot of the email content to the forum. This beta firmware is for Phantom 4, just ignore the email. Thanks for the kind understanding.
2017-8-10
Use props
Groovin
lvl.1
Austria

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-8-10 02:16
Please don't post the screenshot of the email content to the forum. This beta firmware is for Phantom 4, just ignore the email. Thanks for the kind understanding.

so I should remove the post?
2017-8-10
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

Groovin Posted at 2017-8-10 02:17
so I should remove the post?

You can delete it if it is convenience.
2017-8-10
Use props
HomePoint
Second Officer
  • >>>
United Kingdom

ImHereToCrash Posted at 2017-8-10 02:04
no he is suggesting removing it from the manual as a "correction" instead if actually adding it

No actually he says:
" they wont even add .MOV support to the spark, just going to change manual to remove it from existance"

How does this say what you are saying he is saying?
2017-8-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules