Ground Station
2574 24 2015-3-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

I know we have all been wondering whats up with Gound Station? The promo video clearly shows the use of it and yet Inspire 1 was sold without it. Does this sound misleading ? Is this false advertizing ? I can see if it was being billed as an " option " but no it isn't. Can DJI get away with not implementing it in spite of the advertisement ? Ultimately it seems that some of us want what was advertized, how many of you would like to see it retrofitted on your Inspire 1?
I find it odd that in the questions and answers section, DJI pose the question about the implementation and answer it with " Ground station is not available at this time " even though the video clearly shows the draw tool being used for it. HMMM?
I should give DJI props for offering all customers the updated props and retro parts for free, but I know this addressing a major safety concern. But I'll give em props for the props anyway... goodonya DJI ! Now about that Ground Station.......

2015-3-26
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

So whats up with the Censorship BOB?? Whats the mission? Stop all from posting.

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-3-27 15:23
C'mon dude, Really?

This subject has been beaten to death.

OK enough is enough BOB!!
This specific person has contributed to this forum in a constructive manner far more than obviously you can muster.
Hate to say it:
Bob your a pro troll, and thread Crapper the bully tactics, bold type you use is proof of that.
What gives you the right to sling this attitude around this forum to the degree you do???
Please refrain immediately !
This person simply put out an inquiry this is the 5th time I have personally seen you attack board members. So what gives?
Key board warrior syndrome?? Roost king syndrome?
Back the hell off on the attitude.  I'm sure not only myself but many others here will be happy to make you as uncomfortable as you have made many here on this forum with attacks such as what you have done on this persons thread/inquiry.

I'm sure Tahoe Ed is watching and others.
We all hope you adjust the tone a bit please as WE are ALL here to learn not harass forum members if that is the case and your intent there are forums for that. I suggest you make a home there.
Its that simple as we all need to co exist here.

Ty
Atone my friend and check yourself before you wreck yourself..
Just some advice take it or leave it I care less.
2015-3-26
Use props
dundee
First Officer
Flight distance : 33550 ft

Thailand

Colonel Angus Posted at 2015-3-27 15:43
OK enough is enough BOB!!
This specific person has contributed to this forum in a constructive man ...

Hi Angus, read this and you will understand.
2015-3-27
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-3-27 17:01
I got on this site I did not attack any individuals, or say anything bad about any individuals, bu ...

John Doe would be a better choise of username.
Anyways, we are watching you in the hope relations between you and this community gets better.
Fly safe my friend.
2015-3-27
Use props
rdc4444
lvl.2

United States

Don't feed the troll... btw I'm also wondering when ground station is coming to the inspire.. Part of the reason why I am holding off getting one for now..I guess they are trying to work out the firmware bugs before rolling it out? Every other major drone manufacturer has ground station and even more like follow me and poi. Let's get groundstation please!!!
Could a third party developer possibly implement groundstation on the inspire? I'm assuming no because it would require some type of firmware update?
2015-3-27
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

rdc4444@hotmail Posted at 2015-3-27 19:03
Don't feed the troll... btw I'm also wondering when ground station is coming to the inspire.. Part ...

It's coming. In the mean while lots of time to concentrate and learn the other things.
Its a steep but exiting learning curve.
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
Flight distance : 20145135 ft
  • >>>
United States

OK Guys, let's relax!
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Dundee my friend, surprised you jumped in on this one buddy. This is not your style I forgive you
2015-3-27
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

rodger Posted at 2015-3-27 19:21
Dundee my friend, surprised you jumped in on this one buddy. This is not your style  I forgive you ...

I have a friend with the same problem.
It was a polite jump no ?
2015-3-27
Use props
Acidsnow
lvl.4
Flight distance : 13 ft
Canada

....... ........ ....... .......
tmp4iSgPY.jpg
2015-3-27
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

rodger Posted at 2015-3-27 19:21
Dundee my friend, surprised you jumped in on this one buddy. This is not your style  I forgive you ...

Ohh, btw, would be nice if you really Inspired and go here too.
2015-3-27
Use props
dundee
First Officer

Thailand

Acidsnow Posted at 2015-3-27 19:37
....... ........ ....... .......

makes you or ?
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dundee Posted at 2015-3-27 19:35
I have a friend with the same problem.
It was a polite jump no ?

You were polite my friend as always. I was just surprised to see you on this one. You  are always technical and very interesting with your posts. I enjoy them as they help me out quite a bit. Maybe something going on in the background?
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-3-27 19:44
You were polite my friend as always. I was just surprised to see you on this one. You  are always  ...

I have a 3 posters that I don't care to much for. I bite my tongue, or should I say my keyboard and enter key. Not into flaming, I just let them roll off my shoulders and don't read their Posts. I enjoy Posts scubas yours, Jimhare, and others as they are very informative. I think that the Forum is to help each other out if we can.
i have to forgive buddy and look forward to your good stuff.
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

rodger Posted at 2015-3-27 19:51
I have a 3 posters that I don't care to much for. I bite my tongue, or should I say my keyboard an ...

In thinking about the above, because I wonder where you are located? I am in Rhode Island, USA. It would be nice if DJI would put our location in our profile. Not the exact street address but Country and State if applicable. Another thought is Private messages. That would get rid of a lot of clutter on the Forum Some Posts are a complete conversation taking up a lot of space.
Just my two cents worth.
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

dundee Posted at 2015-3-27 19:40
Ohh, btw, would be nice if you really Inspired and go here too.

I tried to enter and it asked for an ID and I have no idea as to where I can find that. The DJI Moderator got back to me right away and I am waiting for his help now.
I see that you joined up.
Thanks
2015-3-27
Use props
ronnydsosa
lvl.4
Flight distance : 21624 ft
United States

I want Ground Station For My y inspire 1 as much as the next guy.. But with all the bugs outhere i think GS is the last thing we should be worried about..
2015-3-27
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

I agree...I would like to see Ground Station as well but I think our plates are full with the issues of the moment....One step at a time...BTW Bob you are a bit irritating...From my perspective it seems you like building yourself by putting others down....I hope you take this as Constructive criticism...You do have valid things to offer...
2015-3-27
Use props
rodger
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

ronnydsosa@gmai Posted at 2015-3-27 20:13
I want Ground Station For My y inspire 1 as much as the next guy.. But with all the bugs outhere i t ...

I agree. Let DJI take care of the issues at hand and then move forward.  I think the issues are few and far between considering how many Inspires that are in the field and the amount of issues posted on the forum which for the most part are from the same poster's.
2015-3-27
Use props
mischa
lvl.1

Israel

Thanks Angus, it was time that someone tells Bob to come down from his high horse. It was mostly an annoyance to read his posts.
2015-3-27
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

There no excuses for foul,confrontational attitudes here plain and simple ...:@
Carry on gents!

I too am waiting for ground station to arrive for this bird and a simple thread or m any about isn't hurting any forum.
I take all with a grain of salt as we move forward always!
2015-3-27
Use props
Grimtheviking
Second Officer
Flight distance : 11796312 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

"Private messaging"  IMO takes a lot of information away from this type of forum.
2015-3-27
Use props
presti
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1329 ft

United States

Ground station is nice but I love to see P.O.I.  come to play it will be a lot more useful to me.
2015-3-27
Use props
huppeencoyote69
lvl.2

Netherlands

Bob Marley Posted at 2015-3-27 17:01
I got on this site I did not attack any individuals, or say anything bad about any individuals, bu ...

Yeap and that is why You changed your avatar so much,Please do come back as Dave Whoever and try to contribate on this forum.Seems you're not enjoying anything on this forum.
Would be nice to have good advice from a "pro"as you are.
You are Always showing up on threads to bully the posters.
So please Bob Marley act like the Original Bob Marley would have done and relax a bit.
If you have so much experience I would see some good tips or advice from you.Always in for that
2015-3-27
Use props
Tahoe_Ed
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2605 ft
  • >>>
United States

Thread closed.
2015-3-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now